Escape to Paradise: Luxury Awaits at Hotel Beach Hills, Porto Seguro!

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Escape to Paradise: Luxury Awaits at Hotel Beach Hills, Porto Seguro!

Escape to Paradise: Hotel Beach Hills – Porto Seguro! (My Honest Review - With Added Chaos!)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to unleash a review of Hotel Beach Hills in Porto Seguro that's gonna be less "polished travel brochure" and more "drunken aunt spilling secrets at a family reunion." I just got back, and my brain is still trying to unpack the sheer vibe of the place. So, here we go, in no particular order, because… well, spontaneity is fun!

First Impressions (and a slight wobble on the ramp…):

Okay, let's be real. Porto Seguro is gorgeous. The beaches are epic. And Hotel Beach Hills? It aims for luxury. Does it achieve it 100%? Mmm, let's see… The accessibility is… mostly there. They say facilities for disabled guests are provided. The website proudly declares "Facilities for disabled guests, Elevator." And the elevator is there! But getting to the check-in area, which let’s say required navigating some questionable terrain (a small ramp that felt a little steeper than it looked), and the distance to any onsite accessible restaurants or lounges was a bit of a hike. Nothing truly showstopping though. Not a dealbreaker, but definitely something to consider. They do have wheelchair accessibility, but some areas might involve a bit of a struggle. Bring your A-game, and maybe a friend.

The Wi-Fi Whisper (and the LAN Lament):

Okay, this is a big one for me. I need internet access like I need oxygen (and a strong caipirinha). The promise of Free Wi-Fi in all rooms almost made me weep with joy. And, blessedly, it worked. Pretty reliably, too, even in the more remote corners of my room. It does have options like Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services which, honestly, I'm not sure what those even are. I will say, Wi-Fi in public areas was also a life-saver. Needed to get a quick work email, and the Lobby area was great for plugging around and having a coffee.

Things to Do (and How to Avoid Doing Too Much):

Listen, this hotel is designed for chill. Like, full-blown, horizontal-on-the-beach, “forget the world” chill. The Swimming pool [outdoor] is a stunner, with a Pool with view that'll make you Instagram-famous. I confess, I spent a shameful amount of time here, just floating and basking in the sun. One of my favorite things was the happy hour.

Beyond the pool, they do offer a decent amount of options. The Fitness center does get you moving, and the Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom is there if you want to go get the works. They offer Body scrub and body wrap too. I did it all one day, and let me just say… I left feeling like a wrung-out washcloth. And the massage, absolutely the best.

Cleanliness and Safety (Because, Let's Face It, It's 2024):

I'm a germaphobe. No shame. And Hotel Beach Hills seemed to take things seriously. They advertise Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Staff trained in safety protocol, Rooms sanitized between stays. I also was excited to see Cashless payment service. I'm pretty sure I saw the staff taking a few steps to cover everything. The "opt-out" is interesting, though I feel if you are concerned about it like me it's a must to do it.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Feed Me, Seymour!):

Okay, the food. This is where things get interesting. The Restaurants are plentiful, with options for A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant. Their Breakfast [buffet] was a real highlight. I mean, free food! And a pretty good selection of stuff. They have Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop so you can just sit around and people watch or catch up on that book you've been lying about reading. The Poolside bar is perfect for a afternoon cocktail – or three. And then there is the room service [24-hour]. I may have ordered pizza at 3 AM one night. Judge me all you want.

One thing that was really good was the Bottle of water!

The Room (My Personal Oasis… Mostly):

My room? Okay, it was… a mixed bag. They advertise with Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. The bed was HUGE and comfy. The Blackout curtains were a godsend because I'm a vampire. Then there’s the extra-long bed. The free bottled water was a lifesaver in the Porto Seguro heat. My room was also very, very dark, unless I wanted to keep the curtains open, then the sun was my enemy.

Services and Conveniences (The Little Things Count):

This is where the hotel truly shines. Air conditioning in public area, Concierge, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests, Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes. The Concierge was amazing, helping me book excursions, getting me transportation, and even sorting out a minor laundry mishap (thanks, dry cleaning!). The Daily housekeeping kept everything spotless.

For the Kids (Keep 'Em Busy!):

I don't have kids, but I saw plenty running around having a ball. They have Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal.

The Little Annoyances (Because Perfection Doesn't Exist):

Okay, a few niggles. The air con in my room, for example, sounded like a disgruntled jet engine some nights. The Ironing service was a bit pricey, and the dry cleaning also. I didn't like that I had to pay extra for the Room sanitization opt-out available thing.

Getting Around (Tricks of the Trade):

Airport transfer and Taxi service are easy to arrange. I also did use the Car park [free of charge] because I rented a car! The Bike parking was convenient.

The Verdict (The Unvarnished Truth):

Listen, Hotel Beach Hills isn't perfect. It’s not going to be some flawless five-star experience, but it's got a serious charm.

Here's the deal: if you're looking for a luxurious, relaxing escape to a stunning location with fantastic amenities, and you’re okay with a few minor imperfections, book it. Seriously. Book it now! Especially if you can find a good deal.

My Honest, Unfiltered Recommendation? Worth it. Go. Enjoy. Get that massage. And have an extra caipirinha for me.

Now, the Offer! (Because You Deserve a Vacation!):

Escape to Paradise: Luxury Awaits at Hotel Beach Hills, Porto Seguro!

Tired of the same old routine? Yearning for sun, sand, and serious relaxation? Ready to trade spreadsheets for swimming pools?

Then it's time to book your getaway to Hotel Beach Hills in Porto Seguro!

Here's what you get:

  • Stunning ocean views and prime beach access!
  • Luxurious accommodations with air conditioning, blackout curtains, and all the comforts you need to unwind.
  • Delicious dining options to satisfy every craving, from a generous breakfast buffet to a 24-hour room service.
  • Unwind with the spa, gym, and pool. Get a body scrub and body wrap.
  • Impeccable service from a staff dedicated to your comfort.

But wait, there's more! Book your stay within the next 7 days and get:

  • A complimentary bottle of local wine on arrival!
  • 15% off of your first spa treatment!
  • Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)!
  • Free Wifi

**So, what are you waiting for? Ditch the stress. Embrace the bliss. Book your escape to Hotel Beach Hills today!

Palermo's BEST Hostel Suites: Unbeatable Buenos Aires Luxury!

Book Now

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because this ain't your grandma's pre-fab itinerary. This is Porto Seguro, Hotel Beach Hills, Brazil – a vacation plan forged in the fires of impulse, caffeine, and the vague promise of a tan. Let's see if I can actually stick to it, shall we? (Spoiler alert: probably not).

Day 1: Arrival & Initial Panic (aka, "Where Even Am I?")

  • 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Arrive at Porto Seguro Airport. Good lord, those baggage carousels. Why do they always seem to take an eternity? And the airport…it’s a blur of bright colors, chattering Portuguese (which I barely understand), and the faint, irresistible scent of feijoada wafting from somewhere. I swear, I almost didn't recognize my own suitcase! (Okay, maybe just a slight exaggeration. It’s bright blue, how could I miss it?)
  • 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Transfer to Hotel Beach Hills. The taxi driver, bless his heart, didn’t speak a lick of English. We communicated largely through hand gestures and the repeated use of the phrase "praia bonita," which, thankfully, he seemed to understand perfectly. The drive itself was a kaleidoscope of vibrant houses, the occasional stray dog (aww!), and a constant, glorious view of the ocean. The hotel… well it was bigger than I thought. Much bigger. And that beach view? Swoon.
  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Check-in, unpack (mostly). The room is fine. Clean. Has a balcony. Facing the bloody ocean. I mean, come on. Seriously? I almost cried. (Okay, I didn't almost cry, I did cry. Happy tears, duh.) I promptly dropped my phone in the toilet because, well, that's just my life. Swore a lot. Deep breaths. Okay. Moving on.
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch at the hotel restaurant. Tried to order in basic Portuguese. Failed miserably. Ended up with something vaguely resembling a grilled fish. Not complaining, though. The ocean view. The slightly-too-salty breeze. I was in heaven.
  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: BEACH TIME! Oh, the beach. The sand is like powdered sugar, the water is the perfect temperature, and the sun…well, I'm already regretting not bringing more sunscreen. Laying on the beach. Feeling the perfect temperature. I almost fell asleep at some point
  • 4:00 PM - 5:00 AM: Beach Bar. Cocktails are strong. Regretting decisions. Smiling a lot.
  • 6:00 PM - onward: Dinner. Maybe a stroll along the beach, if I can find the energy/motivation/remember where my room is. Expecting to collapse into a blissful coma somewhere around 9 PM.

Day 2: The Diving Disaster

  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Wake up feeling surprisingly okay. Or, at least, not terrible. Coffee, balcony, ocean. Repeat three times.
  • 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Breakfast. More coffee. Attempted to order "pão de queijo" which, I understand now, is basically crack in bread-form. Did I mention the coffee was good?
  • 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: The great diving expedition. Booked the diving expedition! I've always wanted to try scuba diving. I mean, underwater wonderland, looking at colorful fish, the whole shebang. Turns out, I was the shebang.
    • 10:00 - 10:30: Gearing up. The wetsuit felt like a sausage casing. Struggled to get into it. Nearly passed out. My instructor, a ridiculously tanned Brazilian named Ricardo (who thankfully spoke perfect English), kept saying "tranquilo, tranquilo!" which, if I'm honest, just made me more anxious.
    • 10:30 - 11:00: The first descent. I tried. Honestly, I did. But as soon as I put my face underwater, I panicked. Totally, utterly panicked. The regulator thing in my mouth felt alien. My ears started to ache. I clawed my way back to the surface, sputtering and coughing up seawater. Ricardo, bless him, was as patient as a saint.
    • 11:00 - 11:30: Another attempt. Same result. Cue the panic. Cue the waterworks. Cue the feeling of utter failure.
    • 11:30 - 12:00: Gave up. Accepted my fate as a land-dwelling creature. Sat on the boat, sulking, while the rest of the group explored the underwater world.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Back to Hotel, took a shower because I was salty.
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch. Comfort food is a must after diving-related trauma.
  • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Back to the beach! This time, armed with a good book, a giant hat, and the unwavering determination to chill. Successfully managed to achieve maximum chill.
  • 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Siesta. Needed to recover from the diving.
  • 6:00 PM - onwards: Dinner. Maybe try ordering something other than fish? Perhaps? Or maybe just a large mound of pão de queijo. No judgements here.

Day 3: Porto Seguro Town & the Samba Showdown

  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Coffee, balcony, ocean. The magic, I tell you, the magic.
  • 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Breakfast. More pão de queijo. Living my best life.
  • 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Trip to Porto Seguro Town. The ferry crossing was surprisingly pretty. Porto Seguro itself is a colorful explosion of buildings, shops, and the constant thrum of music.
    • Visited the historic district, known as Cidade Histórica.
    • Tried to haggle for a souvenir in the market. Failed miserably. Ended up paying way too much for a brightly colored hammock. Worth it, though. It's gorgeous.
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch in town. Ate at a tiny, bustling restaurant. Ordered something I couldn't pronounce. It was delicious.
  • 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Beach time. And then, the siesta.
  • 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Shower and prepare for the evening.
  • 6:00 PM - Onwards: Samba Showdown. The hotel puts on a samba show once a week. Oh boy. I have no clue what to expect.
    • 7:00 PM: Dinner before the show. Trying to summon courage.
    • 9:00 PM: The show. It was… intense. The music was loud, the costumes were sparkly, and the dancers had more energy than I have after three espressos. Tried to clap in time. Failed. But I had the time of my life. I danced too. I even went on stage. Never felt more alive.
    • 10:00 PM: Bed. Exhausted, happy.

Further Days (The Vaguest Part, Because Life)

  • Continue Beach, Pool, Repeat: The core of the itinerary. Sun, sand, relaxation.
  • Explore More Beaches: There are apparently many beaches. I aim to conquer at least a few more.
  • Excursions: I keep hearing whispers of a "Coroa Alta" trip, which sounds intriguing… or some other adventure. Who knows?
  • Embrace the Chaos: Things won't go according to plan. That's the point.
  • Learn More Portuguese: Just enough to get by, hopefully.
  • Drink ALL the Caipirinhas: Mandatory.
  • Most importantly: Enjoy. Soak it all in. Because life is too short for boring vacations.

This, my friends, is the rough sketch. The rough, incredibly messy sketch. The rest, well… that's where the real adventure begins. Who knows what will happen? (Definitely not me, that's for sure). Cheers!

Unbelievable! This Ponorogo Hotel Blew My Mind! (OYO 90622 Hotel Galaksi Review)

Book Now

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil
Hotel Price Compare

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil

Hotel Beach Hills Porto Seguro Brazil