Escape to Paradise: Decameron La Marina & Ramada Rincon de Guayabitos All-Inclusive!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the gloriously messy, sun-kissed reality of Escape to Paradise: Decameron La Marina & Ramada Rincon de Guayabitos All-Inclusive! Prepare for a review that's less sterile brochure and more "your loud aunt spilling secrets at a family reunion."
First, let's get the boring bits outta the way…
Accessibility: Look, I'm not a wheelchair user, but I did keep a close eye on things. The reviews seem mixed, which makes me slightly anxious! I like a resort to be accessible.
- Wheelchair Accessible: There's some accessibility, but it sounds like it's not PERFECT. Do your homework and call ahead to confirm your specific needs are met. Don't just take my word for it!
- Facilities for disabled guests: This is the same as accessibility. Hopefully it's good!
- Elevator: Essential. Thank goodness.
Cleanliness and "Not-COVID" Safety: A crucial feature now.
- Anti-viral cleaning products: Good. I'm a germaphobe at heart.
- Breakfast takeaway service: Excellent; good for those post-party mornings.
- Cashless payment service: Necessary to be honest.
- Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays: This is what you want to hear. Makes you feel a bit safer, doesn't mean a lot of peace of mind!
- Hand sanitizer: Standard, but appreciated.
- Hot water linen and laundry washing: Yay!
- Hygiene certification: Important, helps me be less paranoid.
- Individually-wrapped food options: This is life now.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Okay.
- Staff trained in safety protocol: Cool.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Awesome!
- Staff trained in safety protocol: Very reassuring, but it depends on the individual, so I hope they are doing their jobs.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: the Real Meat of the Matter
Okay, people, this is where it gets interesting. An all-inclusive, right? The potential for overindulgence is real. And honestly, it delivers. (Mostly).
- Restaurants: Multiple. You've got options, but remember you're in Mexico. Don't expect Michelin stars. Expect…fun.
- A la carte in restaurant: Some options. I appreciate this.
- Buffet in restaurant: The heart and soul. My advice? Explore in small bites. Don't try to sample everything at once, or you'll end up in a food coma by 2 PM. The "international cuisine" buffet is mostly okay - what do you expect?
- Poolside bar: Essential. Margarita time, people. Margarita time! Don't be shy. These guys are probably used to it!
- Happy hour: Crucial. Check the specific times, but trust me, you'll find it.
- Coffee shop: Gotta love a coffee shop.
- Snack bar: Perfect for when you're wandering between the pool and the beach.
- Asian Cuisine in restaurant: Oh, this is worth investigating!
Services and Conveniences: The Practical Stuff (and Maybe the Annoying Stuff)
- Concierge: Helpful. Use them. Don't be afraid to ask for advice.
- Currency exchange: Super handy.
- Daily housekeeping: Thank goodness! Keeps the sand at bay.
- Laundry service: Good for those of us who like to pack light…ish.
- Gift/souvenir shop: You'll probably end up in here, buying a t-shirt, but there are some items!
- Elevator: Again, essential.
- Doctor/nurse on call: Thank goodness.
- Luggage storage, Luggage storage: Helpful.
- Meeting/banquet facilities: If you must.
- Food delivery: This is nice.
- Smoking area: Please, go there.
For the Kids:
- Family/child friendly: Good.
- Babysitting service, Kids meal: Nice.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax: The All-Important Chill Factor
Okay, this is what we're really here for!
- Swimming pool Outdoor pool. This is the whole reason for being there!
- Spa: Ah, yes. The spa. I love a good spa. (This is when the stream of consciousness takes over…)
- Massage: Essential! Treat yourself.
- Sauna, Steamroom: Great for a little detox.
- Body scrub, Body wrap: If you're feeling fancy, go for it.
- Fitness center, Gym/fitness: Okay, so I intended to visit the fitness center. I really, really did. I even packed my workout gear. But then…the margaritas happened. And the beach. And the hammock. So, yeah, it's there.
- Pool with view: Highly desirable.
Available in All Rooms: The Nitty-Gritty Details
- Air conditioning: YES! Mexico in the summer is hot!
- Wake-up service: Useful, unless you're me, who ignores the wake-up call and snoozes until noon.
- Wi-Fi [free], Internet access – wireless, Internet access – LAN: Okay, good.
- Mini bar, Coffee/tea maker, Free bottled water: These make the hotel stay better.
- Shower, bathtub, Bathrobes, Slippers: Nice.
- Desk, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace: Good.
- Satellite/cable channels, On-demand movies: So many things to watch!
Safety and Security: The Less Sexy, but Important, Stuff
- CCTV in common areas: Reassuring.
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarms, Smoke detector: Crucial.
Getting Around:
- Car park [free of charge]: Score.
- Airport transfer: Easy.
My Honest Take, The Rambling Part…
Okay, let's be real. This resort is a vibe. It's not the Ritz-Carlton (thank heavens, because my wallet couldn't handle that). It's more like… your fun, slightly chaotic aunt's house, where you're guaranteed a good time, even if things get a little messy.
The food? Hit or miss, but hey, it's all-inclusive. The margaritas? Strong. The beach? Gorgeous. The staff? Try to be patient and kind.
The biggest takeaway? Relax. Lower your expectations slightly. Embrace the sunshine. And for the love of all that is holy, wear sunscreen. Seriously.
So, is it perfect? Nope. Is it worth it? Absolutely.
My Quirky Anecdote - The Margarita Incident
One day, I went to the pool bar with my best friend… and we stayed there. And we had margaritas. Several margaritas. And then a few more. The next thing I knew, I was attempting to learn how to swim (poorly) in the ocean at midnight with a bunch of kids in the pool. The shame? Minimal. The memories? Priceless.
SO, HERE'S MY UNASHAMED PITCH!
Escape to Paradise: Decameron La Marina & Ramada Rincon de Guayabitos All-Inclusive!
Are you tired of the same old vacation routine? Do you crave sun-drenched days, endless food, and the freedom to fully unwind? Then prepare to be swept away to the vibrant shores of Riviera Nayarit! This is NOT a luxury getaway; the experiences are human.
Here's why you should book NOW:
- Unlimited Drinks (Margaritas Included!): Let's be honest, that's a MAJOR selling point.
- Amazing Beaches: The perfect spot for a relaxing beach day.
- Plenty of Activities: When you're not lounging, there's plenty to keep you entertained.
- Safe and Clean: While not perfect, they seem to be trying!
- Family-Friendly: Bring the kids, bring your friends, just bring people!
- And the price? Let's just say you'll be getting a whole lot of fun for a whole lot of value.
Ready to escape the ordinary and embrace the extraordinary?
Book your unforgettable getaway to Escape to Paradise: Decameron La Marina & Ramada Rincon de Guayabitos All-Inclusive! today! Check out their website!
Escape to Paradise: Kaveri Service Apartment - Your Chikmagalur Getaway!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're heading to the fiesta that is Decameron La Marina Guayabitos, Ramada All-Inclusive Resort in Rincon De Guayabitos, Mexico. Prepare for a rollercoaster of sun, sand, questionable tequila, and questionable decisions! This isn’t your perfectly-curated Instagram feed; this is the REAL deal. Prepare to be simultaneously envious and relieved you’re not actually there.
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Swimsuit Crisis (aka, "Help, I'm in a swimsuit?")
Morning (aka, the Torture of Travel): Arrive at Puerto Vallarta airport. The humid air slaps you in the face like a wet dishrag. Suddenly, the airport is a slow-moving conga line of tired, sun-starved northerners. The immigration line? A cruel joke designed to test even the most zen of travelers. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, we're free!
Afternoon (aka, the Pursuit of All-Inclusive Bliss): Taxi ride to the resort. The driver, a grizzled veteran of tourist wrangling, tells us – with a wink – it's going to be "una maravilla!" (a marvel!). The resort itself, with its vibrant colours and the promise of bottomless margaritas, looks like a mirage. Check-in. The receptionist, bless her heart, has seen some things. Our room: slightly less "ocean view" and slightly more "view of the parking lot with a sliver of the ocean if you squint." Sigh. The battle of expectations vs. reality had begun.
The Swimsuit Crisis: This is where things got real. After finally changing into my swimsuit, my confidence evaporated faster than the ice in my welcome cocktail. This is where the real anxieties kick in: the insecurity in those things that we wear at the beach, the need to impress, and the realization that "I should have exercised more lately."
Evening (aka, Margarita Mission Accomplished): Exploratory mission to the buffet. It's an assault on the senses: a symphony of smells ranging from "delicious" to "what is that?" The food quality is, well, let's just say varied. But the margaritas? Glorious. Bottomless. The perfect fuel for the karaoke… and the questionable dance moves that were sure to follow.
Day 2: Beach Bumming, Beach Volley Ball and Tequila-Induced Revelations
Morning (aka, the Sunburn Anticipation): Hit the beach! The sand is white and silky, the water a stunning shade of turquoise, the sun… well, the sun is unforgiving. Sunscreen is your best friend… and a constant partner in the pursuit of not looking like a lobster.
Afternoon (aka, the Triumph Over Beach Volley Ball): Volunteered (forced?) to join a beach volleyball game. I am, to put it mildly, athletically challenged. The other players, however, were shockingly good. I spent most of my time dodging the ball and pretending to understand the rules. The fact that I didn't die of embarrassment (entirely) felt like a victory.
Evening (aka, the Tequila-Fueled Philosophizing): Dinner (the buffet again!). More margaritas. A new acquaintance (a charming, slightly-tipsy Canadian named Dave) shares their "life philosophy" which, while seemingly nonsensical at the time, involved the importance of embracing the "awkward silences" and enjoying the moment. I think that it's amazing that I remember it!
Day 3: Poolside Drama and the Rise of the "Taco Tourist"
Morning (aka, the Poolside Soap Opera): Spent the morning by the pool. The pool area is… a scene. You've got the families with the screaming kids, the couples passionately making out, the loud groups of friends, and the perpetually-tanned individuals seemingly born with a cocktail in hand. There's the drama of the towel wars (who gets the prime spot?), the near-drowning of an inflatable flamingo, and the inevitable sunburns all around. It's a beautiful mess.
Afternoon (aka, the Taco Quest): Decided to become a "taco tourist." Ventured off-resort in search of authentic tacos. Found a tiny little place with no English menu, but with the scent of pure, unadulterated heaven. The tacos? The best I’ve ever had. It was like my taste buds had been transported to a culinary paradise. Ordered more, and then some more. Stuffed myself silly.
Evening (aka, the Karaoke Tragedy): This is where I really regret the tequila. Karaoke night! My friend, bless her heart, decided we should perform a duet of “I Will Survive.” We didn’t. We butchered it. We were booed slightly. But deep down, it was… kind of fun.
Day 4: Jet Ski Jitters and The Quest for the Perfect Nap
Morning (aka, the Jet Ski Debacle): "Let’s go Jet Ski-ing!" We thought. And it was a great idea, until I was on the machine. I managed to keep the jet ski upright (mostly), although I'm pretty sure I almost ran over a pelican. The waves were relentless, and every bump threatened to catapult me into the ocean. I was seasick, scared, and strangely exhilarated.
Afternoon (aka, the Nap That Never Happened): After the jet ski adventure, I decided I needed a nap. I'd earned it. The room, with its air conditioning and the promise of sweet, dreamy sleep, was calling. But, alas, the never-ending buffet of sounds was too loud, my neighbor's phone calls were too loud, and the birds outside my window were too loud. I tried, I really did. But the perfect nap evaded me.
Evening (aka, the Farewell Fiesta): Ate at our "favorite" restaurant - the buffet - for the last time. Had our last margaritas, danced, and planned how we were going to keep in touch with all the amazing people we met on the resort.
Day 5: Departure and the Aftermath
Morning (aka, the Farewell Struggle): The sun, the beach, and the margaritas were calling. The time was here to begin packing, and getting ready for the trip home. Woke up with a vague feeling of sadness, exhaustion, and a slight tequila hangover.
Afternoon (aka, the Goodbye): Departure from the resort. Tears were shed, promises were made, and memories were made. The resort, which at first seemed like a chaotic mess, had, somehow, become a home.
Evening (aka, the Post-Vacation Blues): Back at the airport. Back home. The world, already, felt different. Already, I longed for the chaos, the heat, the sun, the tacos, and the margaritas.
The Takeaway:
Decameron La Marina Guayabitos, Ramada All-Inclusive Resort. It wasn't perfect. There were moments of pure frustration, a few questionable food choices, some embarrassing dance moves, and a sunburn that'll make my skin peel for a week. But it was real. It was messy. It was hilarious. It was exactly what I needed. Would I go back? Absolutely – as long as they keep the margaritas flowing. And the tacos. Don't forget the tacos!
Tianjin Luxury Escape: Lavande Hotel Huayuan Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Decameron La Marina & Ramada Rincon de Guayabitos - The Real Deal FAQs (Brace Yourself!)
Okay, spill the beans! Is this place actually paradise? (Like, *real* paradise?)
Alright, let's get one thing straight: "paradise" is a strong word. I'm pretty sure the Garden of Eden didn't have lukewarm coffee and a rogue toddler wielding a pool noodle like a weapon. But... (and it's a BIG but) Decameron La Marina and Ramada Rincon de Guayabitos? They come pretty darn close. I mean, the turquoise water? Stunning. Palm trees everywhere? Check. The constant, gentle hum of "vacation" in the air? Yup. But paradise? Not without its hiccups. We'll get to those.
All-inclusive. Is it REALLY all-inclusive? (Like, do they *hide* the good stuff?)
Okay, the 'all-inclusive' tag is a bit of a siren song. *Most* stuff is included. The booze flows pretty freely (I, uh, may have tested this extensively for "research" purposes). The food... well, that's where things get interesting. At the buffet, it's a glorious free-for-all of options. Don't expect Michelin-star quality, but there's *always* something to satisfy, and hey, you can load up on guacamole! The a la carte restaurants? Better. But you might need to make reservations weeks in advance (or, you know, subtly bribe the reservation agent with a charming grin and a promise of a glowing review... just kidding... mostly). The premium alcohol? Probably not included. Get ready for some extra charges if you want top-shelf liquor, the only thing I was hoping for to relieve my anxiety. So, all-inclusive? Mostly. Prepare to pay extra for certain things, and maybe, just maybe, bring your own favorite bottle of tequila (shhh!).
The food! Tell me EVERYTHING about the food! (I’m a picky eater. Help!)
Alright, food breakdown. The buffets are your friend... and your enemy. Your friend because they're overflowing with choices, from tacos to pasta. Your enemy because, well, choice overload can lead to poor decisions (and a food baby that rivals the Pacific Ocean). Quality-wise? It’s variable. Some days the fish is fresh and delicious; other days, it’s… well, let’s just say the cat would probably turn its nose up. The a la carte restaurants are a definite step up. The Italian place was decent (although, in my opinion, nothing beats a proper Italian grandmother making her own pasta). The Mexican restaurant? Pretty solid, especially the margaritas (see above re: "research"). My biggest suggestion: explore! Try everything. And for the picky eaters? There will *always* be pizza. There will *always* be french fries. You'll survive. My son has a very specific and strict diet.
What are the rooms like? Are they... clean?
The rooms... ah, the rooms. They vary. We stayed in the Ramada, and it was fine. Clean-ish. Let’s be real, you’re not there to hang out in your room all day. It’s functional. The air conditioning works (a lifesaver!), the beds are… you know, beds. Don't expect luxury, but do expect somewhere to crash after a day of sun, swimming, and questionable food choices. I wouldn't be *shocked* to see a tiny critter or two, but nothing that would keep me awake at night (unless it was the *sound* of a tiny critter... that might keep me awake).
The beach! Is the beach *the* reason to go?
Oh. My. God. The beach. *That's* the reason to go. The sand is powder-soft. The water is that perfect, clear turquoise you see in the brochures (and, yes, it actually *looks* like that in person!). The sunsets... they’re ridiculous. Seriously, I'm not easily impressed, but even I was stopped in my tracks by the colors. There are vendors (which can be a bit much at times, but a polite "No, gracias" usually does the trick). You can rent chairs, umbrellas, and generally just melt into a state of blissful vacation-ness. The waves are gentle enough for swimming, but can be good enough for a boogie board (or, if you're like me, an embarrassing attempt at body surfing). I spent the *vast* majority of my time on the beach. It was pure, unadulterated joy. Forget your troubles. The beach is your new therapist.
What's the vibe like? Is it a party place? Family-friendly? Or…?
The vibe? Relaxed. Definitely family-friendly, but not in a "screaming kids everywhere" kind of way (mostly). There are areas more conducive to partying (the pool bar, after dark) and areas perfect for chilling out with a book. It's a good mix. You'll find couples, families, groups of friends... pretty much everyone enjoying themselves. It's not a wild, spring-break type of place, which is what I appreciated. You can find your niche and just let the good times roll.... just keep an eye on the little ones. The pool can get crazy. And the water slides? Are they fun? Absolutely! Are they safe? Well... use your best judgement.
Is there anything that REALLY annoyed you? Be honest!
Okay, let me vent a little. The *constant* sales pitches for timeshares. They're everywhere! Don't get me wrong, I understand, they're trying to make money. But the relentless pushing can be a bit much, so come prepared to say NO, firmly. And, the wifi... it’s spotty, at best. Prepare to disconnect (which, honestly, is probably a good thing). And finally, this isn't specific to the hotel, but the airport, well, it's a hot mess. Get there early. *Very* early. I swear, the security lines were longer than the distance to the moon. I almost missed my flight! But, even with those annoyances, the good stuff outweighs the bad. Even the timeshare salespeople couldn't keep me from my margaritas and the beach!
Alright, I'm thinking of booking. Any final words of wisdom?
Go! Seriously. Just go. Lower your expectations slightlyHotels In Asia Search

