Manila's HOTTEST Cribs: Your Dream Pad Awaits!
Manila's HOTTEST Cribs: Your Dream Pad Awaits! - A Review (With a Few Extra Sprinkles of Me)
Alright, Manila wanderers, city slickers, and weary travelers – buckle up! I've just emerged, slightly dazed but incredibly well-moisturized, from a stay at Manila's HOTTEST Cribs: Your Dream Pad Awaits!… and let me tell you, this review is gonna be as chaotic and delicious as a halo-halo on a humid afternoon. Forget the perfectly polished travel blogs, this is the raw, unfiltered truth.
First things first, Accessibility. Okay, so I'm not exactly a connoisseur of wheelchairs, but from what I could see, they seemed to have it covered. Elevators, check. Facilities for disabled guests, also check. The website boasts about it, so I trust them. Big thumbs up for that, honestly. It’s 2024, and accessibility should be a given.
Now, let's talk about the Internet. Because, let’s be real, in this day and age, a hotel without decent Wi-Fi is a social apocalypse waiting to happen. And HOTTEST Cribs? They delivered. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, huzzah! I could binge-watch my guilty pleasure (that true crime docuseries… don't judge) without buffering. They also offered Internet [LAN], which is kind of old school, but hey, some people are into that. Wi-Fi in public areas? Yep, worked like a charm. No complaints there, except maybe my addiction got a little worse…
Cleanliness and Safety – This is where HOTTEST Cribs really shone, especially given… well, everything in the past few years. They've gone full-out on the hygiene front. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection… it felt like a sterile spaceship at times! Rooms sanitized between stays, and the option to Room sanitization opt-out available? Genius! And the Staff trained in safety protocol. I even saw them using Sterilizing equipment. I felt properly safe. They even had Hand sanitizer everywhere. The Cashless payment service made things super easy. So, if you're a germaphobe (like maybe me), you'll feel right at home. They are taking it all so seriously.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Okay, this is where things get REALLY interesting. Where do I even begin? Let's start with the basics: Restaurants (plural!), Poolside bar (yes, please!), and Room service [24-hour]. That last one is a lifesaver when you’re suffering from extreme jet lag and the munchies at 3 AM. Then they had Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, Buffet in restaurant, A la carte in restaurant, and Coffee shop. Basically, a food coma paradise.
My personal highlight? Okay, this is a bit embarrassing, but I'm going there: the coffee. The Coffee/tea in restaurant was fantastic. I'm a caffeine fiend, and I’ve had some truly awful hotel coffee. But this? This was like a warm, caffeinated hug from the Philippines itself. Smooth, rich, and potent. I may or may not have hoarded a few extra packets for the road.
The Happy hour at the bar was… well, it was happy. Enough said. And the Snack bar? Perfect for those post-swim cravings. They even had Bottle of water everywhere.
The Desserts in restaurant were killer. I’m not even a huge dessert person, but I definitely tried everything, and I felt NO shame.
Let's just say, after all that eating and drinking, the Fitness center came in handy. I mean, really handy.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax: Oh, baby, this is where HOTTEST Cribs really shows off. They’ve got a Swimming pool [outdoor] (stunning!), plus a sneaky-cool Pool with view. I spent a glorious afternoon just staring at the skyline, pretending I was a glamorous movie star. They had a Spa with a Sauna, Steamroom, Massage, and all the bells and whistles. I indulged in a Body scrub and a Body wrap, and emerged feeling… well, reborn. A bit like a freshly peeled langka.
I have to admit, though, the Sauna was intense. Like, properly hot. But in a good way. The Foot bath was amazing after walking around Manila the whole day.
The Gym/fitness looked, as I said before useful!
Rooms (AKA My Cozy Kingdom) – Okay, let’s go inside! The rooms are where the "Dream Pad" lives.
- Air conditioning (thank GOD!), Blackout curtains (essential for sleeping in!), Free bottled water (hydration is key!), and a ridiculously comfy Bed.
- Alarm clock (no excuses for missing that massage!), Bathrobes and Slippers (luxury!).
- My favourite piece? The reading light! I read 4 books during my stay.
- Bathroom phone? Kind of useless, but fun.
- Coffee/tea maker (duh!), Mini bar (temptation central!), and a Refrigerator (important for those late-night snacks).
- They even had Internet access – wireless, and a Laptop workspace.
- Seating area and a Sofa? Perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring.
The View? Mind-blowing. I spent hours just staring out the Window that opens, which made me feel connected and at peace.
The Extra long bed and the Extra long bed were a massive bonus!
And the whole room was just… Soundproofing. I can sleep properly!
Services and Conveniences – Okay, here’s where HOTTEST Cribs really shines in terms of making your life easy. Air conditioning in public area (crucial in Manila!), Concierge service (always helpful), Daily housekeeping, and a friendly Doorman. They also had a Cash withdrawal service (useful!) and Currency exchange. Laundry service? Check. Dry cleaning? Check. Ironing service? Check.
There's also a Gift/souvenir shop (perfect for those last-minute gifts), a Convenience store (for snacks!), and a Luggage storage facility.
For the Kids: I don’t have kids, but I saw a few families there. They have Babysitting service, Family/child friendly touches like Kids facilities and Kids meal.
Getting Around: They had Airport transfer, Taxi service, and Valet parking.
Business Traveler Perks: If you're stuck working, they offer Business facilities, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, a Projector/LED display, and even a Xerox/fax in business center.
Safety and Security: They take security seriously. CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, and a Security [24-hour]. They even offered Safety deposit boxes and Room sanitization opt-out available
The Quirks & Confessions
- The elevator was a little… slow. Okay, very slow. Embrace the opportunity to contemplate the meaning of life while you wait.
- One night, I may or may not have accidentally ordered room service in Tagalog. (My attempts at ordering took longer than the time to cook!). It was an adventure.
- The "proposal spot" they advertise? Very tempting. If only I had someone to propose to…
- My phone kept losing signal in the lobby. But who needs a phone when you have a terrace?
The Verdict: The "Dream Pad" is Real!
Look, I’m a tough critic, but HOTTEST Cribs? They mostly (cough, elevator…cough) lived up to the hype. They've nailed the basics – comfy rooms, solid Wi-Fi, and friendly staff. But they go above and beyond with perks like premium spa treatments, a wide variety of dining options, and a serious commitment to cleanliness and safety. You're getting more than just a place to crash; you’re getting an experience.
My Honest Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.
NOW, FOR THE PERSUASIVE OFFER: Ready to live your own Manila Dream?
Book your stay at Manila's HOTTEST Cribs NOW and get:
- 15% OFF your entire stay! (Because you deserve it.)
- A FREE upgrade to a room with a view! (Pictures don’t do it justice.)
- A complimentary welcome drink at the Poolside bar! (Cheers to that!)
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out! (So you can enjoy all the fantastic amenities a little

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this itinerary for a Crib of your Choice trip to Manila? It's gonna be less "polished travel brochure" and more "scatterbrained diary of a slightly overwhelmed tourist." And trust me, Manila, in all its glorious chaos, demands that kind of treatment.
Crib of Your Choice Manila: A Messy, Beautiful Adventure (with potential for extreme sweat)
Day 1: Manila Mayhem - Arrival & Shock (and maybe some good food)
- Morning (6:00 AM - Let's be honest, it's probably already hot) Fly into Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). Okay, first hurdle: surviving the airport. Seriously, it's a sensory overload. Lines, humidity, the faint smell of something delicious and… questionable. My emotional reaction? A mix of "OMG, I'm here!" and "Dear God, please let my luggage arrive."
- Breakfast (7:00 AM) Grab a quick bite at the airport. Probably something… fried. Because, Manila. (And also because I'm famished.)
- Transfer (8:00 AM) The "transfer" is a whole experience in itself. Finding the Grab car amidst the sea of people, dodging jeepneys that seem to defy physics, and bargaining with a taxi driver who's definitely overcharging. (I'm going to embrace the chaos. I swear I am.)
- Check-in & Unpack (9:00 AM) Finally, at the Crib of Your Choice. Okay, let's be frank: the "crib" part is a little misleading. It's more like a cozy, slightly worn apartment. But the AC blasts ice-cold air, which is a miracle in this climate. I'm going to unpack and take a deep breath and let my inner calm self take over. (It might take a while.)
- Lunch (11:00 AM): Time to explore the food scene near my crib. First meal of my trip. And what should it be? Honestly, I don't even care. I just want something that involves a deep fryer. Or rice. Or both, ideally. I'm going to try and find a small, unassuming eatery.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM): Intramuros Adventure: (Or, Me vs. The Walls) This is where the real fun begins. I'm going to wander through the historic walled city of Intramuros. I'm picturing beautiful, Instagram-worthy shots. What actually happens? Probably getting lost, sweating buckets, and accidentally stepping on a stray cat's tail. (Sorry, kitty!) I'm going to rent a bamboo bike – or kalesa because, hello, tourist. This is where the Real adventure begins. I can already feel that my bum is going to hate this.
- Late Afternoon (4:00 PM): San Agustin Church and Museum: Hopefully, the interior is cooler and more peaceful than the outside.
- Dinner (6:00 PM): Dinner time. I'm craving something local and delicious. It's time to feast and savor the flavors of each and every bite!
- Evening (8:00 PM): Back in the "crib." After a long day, I will rest.
- Night (9:00 PM): Sleep. I will prepare for the next day.
Day 2: Culture Shock & Culinary Conquests (And Possibly Regret)
- Morning (7:00 AM): Wake up. (Or, more accurately, be woken up by the sound of roosters and traffic.) Decide what to eat for breakfast. Maybe I'll try some tapsilog. It's time.
- Morning (8:00 AM): The National Museum Complex (Or, "Too Much Art, Too Little Air Conditioning"). Time to head to the National Museum. Hopefully, I'll actually look at some of the art, and less just sweat and wonder how many hours I can spend inside.
- Lunch (11:00 AM): Find a cheap, local spot for lunch near the museum. Maybe some adobo? I'm going to embrace the carbs.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM): Exploring Binondo Chinatown (Or, "Lost in a Delicious Maze"). Ah, Binondo. This is where it gets REALLY interesting. Wandering through the streets, trying (and failing) to understand bits of Mandarin and Hokkien, and resisting the urge to buy everything in sight. The dim sum. The noodles. The mooncakes. It's a feast for the senses, and I'm already mentally preparing for both delicious overeating and a massive sugar crash.
- Late Afternoon (4:00 PM): Quiapo Church: Visit the famous Quiapo Church. This spot is one of the most popular locations with hundreds of parishioners and visitors.
- Dinner (6:00 PM): More food, but tonight, it's going to be a more sophisticated meal. I'm going to find a cool restaurant.
- Evening (8:00 PM): Relax at the Crib and journal the day.
- Night (9:00 PM): Sleep.
Day 3: Markets, Malls & Manila Meltdown (Maybe?)
- Morning (8:00 AM): Start with a visit to the local market. I'm going to witness the chaos of the market. The smells! The sounds! The sheer volume of people! I'm going to attempt to buy some fruit, even though I'll probably get ripped off. (It's all part of the experience, right?)
- Mid-morning (10:00 AM): SM Mall of Asia Time. This is my only mall visit. It's supposed to be MASSIVE. I'm going to wander aimlessly. (I'm pretty good at aimless wandering.)
- Lunch (1:00 PM): Eat at the mall. The food courts are notorious in Southeast Asia.
- Afternoon (3:00 PM): I'm going to find a coffee shop. I need a break.
- Late Afternoon (4:00 PM): Back to the crib.
- Dinner (7:00 PM): Last dinner in Manila. Time to go to a restaurant. And drink and eat!
- Evening (9:00 PM): Check out the nightlife scene. It's Manila after all.
- Night (11:00 PM): Sleep
Day 4: Departure (And a Thousand Memories of Sweat)
- Morning (9:00 AM): A leisurely breakfast. Or, as leisurely as it gets when you're trying to shove breakfast into yourself and pack at the same time.
- Transfer (10:00 AM): Head to the airport.
- Flight: Fly.
- Land: Leave Manila.
Imperfections, Quirks, and Emotional Reactions:
- The Sweat Factor: Let's be honest, Manila is hot. I'm expecting to sweat. A lot. I'll embrace it. Bring all the deodorant.
- The Food: I'm going to try everything. EVERYTHING. Even the things that look a little… questionable. I'm going to probably gain ten pounds. Worth it.
- Language Barrier: I'll try to learn a few basic phrases. But I'm also prepared for a lot of pointing, smiling, and hoping for the best.
- The Traffic: It's legendary. I'm bracing myself. I'll bring a book. And maybe a small pillow.
- Emotional Rollercoaster: I'm fully expecting to feel overwhelmed, exhilarated, exhausted, and completely in love with Manila all at the same time. It's part of the magic.
- The Memory: I'm going to make memories for a lifetime.
This itinerary is just a suggestion. Manila is a city that demands spontaneity. So, who knows what will actually happen? The most important thing is to embrace the mess, the chaos, the delicious food, and the beautiful, chaotic spirit of Manila. I'm ready. (Wish me luck.)
Dali Dream Getaway: Private Courtyard, Erhai Views & ALL the Amenities!
Manila's HOTTEST Cribs: Your Dream Pad Awaits! (Maybe...)
Okay, Okay, Spill the Tea! What *Actually* Makes a Manila Crib "Hot"? Is It Just Pricey Penthouses?
Ugh, don't even get me started! "Hot" is a loaded word here, darling. Yes, the luxury penthouses with infinity pools overlooking the bay are definitely contenders. (Saw one in BGC last week, nearly passed out from beauty – and the price tag!) But "hot" in Manila is about more than just money, honey. It's about:
- Location, Location, Location: Proximity to the good stuff – malls (obviously!), restaurants that deliver at 3 AM (a MUST), and, crucially, places to escape the chaos. Like, a park. Or a dimly lit bar. Preferably both.
- The Vibe: Modern? Bohemian? *Sleek*? It's all about that aesthetic, baby. Though, seriously, sometimes you just want a place that *doesn't* feel like a minimalist museum. (Been there, felt judged by the lack of throw pillows.)
- Instagrammability: Let's be honest, it's a factor. That perfect shot for the 'gram? Essential. Good lighting? Even more crucial. (My first condo was a dungeon. My followers suffered.)
- The Essentials: Strong water pressure! Reliable AC! And, *please*, a kitchen that can handle more than instant noodles. Trust me on this one.
What Neighborhoods Are "In"? And Are They *Actually* Livable? (Or Just Instagram Backdrops?)
Oh, the neighborhood game! It's a minefield. Let's break it down:
- Bonifacio Global City (BGC): Glamorous, yes. Convenient, absolutely. But also… can be a tad sterile. Like living in a well-designed robot city. Rent is INSANE. Parking? Forget about it. (Unless you want to sell a kidney.) But the access to everything is unreal. My own experience? Spent a week there in an Airbnb and felt I was living in a movie set; and realized how lonely it was.
- Makati: The old reliable. Heart of the business district, lots of nightlife, and some stunning, historical homes tucked away. But traffic. Dear GOD, the traffic! And the noise. And the… well, you get the picture. But I love a good restaurant and bar hopping. The convenience is there.
- Rockwell: Fancy! Very fancy. Think manicured lawns and ridiculously high-end everything. Again, expect to pay a premium. It *is* beautiful though, and very safe. The vibe is less ‘party’ and more ‘sophisticated’. (Translation: less chance of stumbling home at 4 AM in a haze of gin.)
- Parañaque/Alabang: Farther out, but sometimes you can find better deals. Downsides? Gotta contend with commute and you'll have to find ways to entertain yourself; unless you are a fan of the south, then hey, you will enjoy this.
- Mandaluyong: A mixed bag. Some areas are up-and-coming, others are… less so. But there’s potential! And the prices are generally more palatable.
Condo or House? What’s the Deal in Manila?
Ugh, the eternal question!
- Condos: Easier to maintain (usually). Amenities like pools and gyms are a major plus. Security is generally tighter. But… you're sharing walls. You deal with annoying neighbors. And the fees add up, FAST. Parking is often a battle. In my earlier experiences, I'd rather live with my annoying relatives than deal with my neighbors.
- Houses: More space! Privacy! Your own garden (if you're lucky!). But… the upkeep is on YOU. The security is your responsibility. And good luck finding a house in a desirable location that doesn't cost a small fortune. More of a hassle; more of a headache.
What's the biggest rookie mistake people make when looking for a Manila apartment?
Oh GOD, so many! But the big one? Falling in love with a place *before* checking the water pressure, the AC, and the *smell*. Seriously, ALWAYS check the smell! Mildew is a killer. And don't be blinded by the pretty pictures. Visit the place at different times of day. See how noisy it is. Talk to the neighbors (if you can). Take your time. And don’t rush it. My impulsive decisions always end up being a nightmare. My first apartment, looked amazing in photos, but was on the third floor with no elevator! I had to carry my groceries up there. And the noise from the road at 3am! I cried! 5 out of 5, would not recommend.
Budgeting: How Much Should I *Realistically* Be Planning to Spend? (And How Do I Avoid Getting Ripped Off?)
Alright, let's be blunt: Manila real estate is expensive. Like, *really* expensive.
- Rent: It varies wildly. A small studio in a decent area can start at around PHP 20,000-30,000 per month. A larger apartment? You're looking at PHP 40,000+ easily. Luxury? The sky's the limit.
- Down Payments: For a condo purchase, you'll need a hefty down payment (often 10-30%).
- Other Fees: Don't forget the monthly association dues (can be substantial!). Also, plan for move-in fees, security deposits, and the inevitable "hidden charges" that pop up.
- Do Your Research: Compare prices! Visit multiple properties! Don't fall in love at first sight.
- Work with a Reputable Broker: Someone who knows the market. Get recommendations! Check their credentials.
- Read the Fine Print: Carefully! All of it! Don't skim!
- Be Prepared to Negotiate: EVERYTHING is negotiable. Even if it feels awkward!
- Have a Lawyer Review the Contract: Seriously, it's worth the money.

