Escape to Paradise: FabHotel Exotica New Delhi NCR - Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

Escape to Paradise: FabHotel Exotica New Delhi NCR - Your Dream Getaway Awaits!

Escape to Paradise? Hold My Chai: A FabHotel Exotica Review (Honest AF)

Alright, listen up, fellow wanderers and weary souls! You see that headline? "Escape to Paradise"? Yeah, well, I've been there, done that, and bought the overpriced souvenir (in the form of a slightly-too-small t-shirt). This review? This is your unfiltered guide to FabHotel Exotica in New Delhi NCR, the supposed gateway to that elusive paradise. Buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to get real.

Accessibility: The Good, the Meh, and the "Hmm…"

Look, being accessible is huge these days, and FabHotel Exotica tries. They've got an elevator, which is a massive win. Wheelchair accessible rooms are a must, and they claim to have them. I wasn't personally using a wheelchair, but I poked around, and the layout looks promising. Now, the devil's in the details, so I can't 100% vouch for maneuverability, but they're making an effort, and that counts. Facilities for disabled guests are listed – a good start.

Internet Access: Wi-Fi Woes (and Wins)

Okay, internet. Let's be frank, the Wi-Fi can be a fickle beast. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Yes! But… (there’s always a but, right?) performance varied wildly. Sometimes blazing fast, sometimes slow enough to make you consider sending a carrier pigeon. Internet access [LAN] is also available, which is good for the old-school folks. But honestly, in the age of streaming, I'm all about that Wi-Fi life, and it needs to be reliable, people! They do have Wi-Fi in public areas, so you can try your luck there if your room connection goes south.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: From “Ooh La La” to “Eh, Okay”

This is where the "Paradise" gets a bit… selective. Let's start with the good stuff. They have a swimming pool [outdoor]. And, let me tell you, after a day navigating Delhi’s glorious chaos, that pool is a godsend. Pool with view? Well, it’s clean and refreshing, but don't expect infinity pool vibes with a panoramic vista. More like a pleasant dip with some buildings in sight.

Now for the relaxation options. Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom… Sounds luxurious, right? Maybe, but my experience at the attached spa was…interesting. The Massage was decent, but the ambiance felt a little sterile. You know, the kind where you feel like you're in a hospital room with scented candles. No complaints, but not exactly a soul-soothing, 'leave-your-worries-behind' experience. They also have a Fitness center and Gym/fitness, which, I gotta admit, I skipped. Gotta save energy for the food, right? They have a Body scrub and Body wrap, which I didn't try.

Cleanliness and Safety: Pandemic Prep - Does It Work?

Okay, safety is paramount these days. FabHotel Exotica takes it seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Staff trained in safety protocol – all the boxes are ticked. They had hand sanitizer everywhere, which I appreciated. And the rooms sanitized between stays made me breathe a little easier. Rooms sanitized between stays, Individually-wrapped food options, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter…They're really trying, bless 'em. And that counts for something.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Culinary Rollercoaster

Let's talk food! This is where things get… interesting. Here's the lowdown:

  • Restaurants, restaurants, restaurants! Yes, plural! A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, Poolside bar, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant!
  • Breakfast [buffet]. The buffet was… okay. The usual suspects: eggs, toast, some Indian dishes (which were the highlight), and the ubiquitous coffee/tea. Breakfast takeaway service is available, which is handy if you're in a rush.
  • Room service [24-hour]. A lifesaver when you just need a late-night snack.
  • I had a plate of Salad in restaurant. Not bad.
  • Bar! They have a bar! Hurrah!
  • Happy hour! Score!

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

They have a lot of standard services, like Air conditioning in public area, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly or Family-Tolerant?

They claim to be Family/child friendly and have Kids meal and Babysitting service. I didn't travel with kids, so I can't vouch for it personally.

Available in all rooms

Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.

Room Decorations The room decorations are decent.

Getting Around: The Great Delhi Dash

Airport transfer is available, which is a huge plus after a long flight. They also offer Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking.

My "Escape to Paradise" Moment (Or, Why I Love India)

Okay, so I'll be honest, the hotel wasn't flawless. But here's what happened: I was exhausted, travel-weary, and fighting a cold. I’d been haggling with rickshaw drivers all day. I was definitely not feeling the paradise vibe. Then, I took a dive into that outdoor pool. The sun was setting, casting golden light on the water. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and… poof… some of the stress melted away. I remembered: I was in India. The chaos, the noise, the smells – it's all part of the magic. And for a brief, glorious moment, I did feel like I'd escaped. That feeling? Priceless.

What Could Be Better:

  • Consistent Wi-Fi! Please, for the love of all that is holy, make it reliable!
  • More character. The hotel is clean and functional, but it could use a bit more personality. Something to make it feel less "hotel-y" and more… interesting.
  • Spa Experience: The spa had potential, but the ambiance felt a little sterile.
  • Better communication in English. I needed more help when I asked.

Final Verdict: Should You Book?

Look, FabHotel Exotica isn't perfect. But it's a solid choice, especially if you’re looking for a clean, safe, and relatively affordable place to crash in Delhi NCR. It's got the basics covered, and it's trying hard. If you're looking for pure luxury, you might be disappointed, but if you’re pragmatic traveler like me, this place is a good place to stay. Just remember, paradise is what you make it. And sometimes, a clean pool and a decent cup of chai are all you need to feel like you’ve escaped, even if it’s just for a little while.

Final Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars


Now, for the "compelling offer" (and why they should book)

Stop Dreaming, Start Escaping: Get Your Delhi Getaway at FabHotel Exotica!

Tired of living in the mundane? Craving a taste of the exotic? FabHotel Exotica New Delhi NCR is calling your name! Experience the ultimate relaxation with our:

  • Sparkling Outdoor Pool: Dive into pure bliss after a day of Delhi adventures.
  • Delicious Dining: From authentic Indian flavors to international delights, your tastebuds are in for a treat.
  • Unbeatable Safety: Rest easy knowing we're committed to your well-being
Unbelievable Brain Apartment Rental: Scalea, Italy - Your Dream Vacation Awaits!

Book Now

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. This is my trip to FabHotel Exotica in New Delhi and NCR, India. And let me tell you, it's going to be a hot mess of delicious food, questionable decisions, and probably a serious case of Delhi Belly. (Fingers crossed it's just a minor inconvenience.)

Day 1: Arrival - Delhi, Don't Let Me Down!

  • Time: 6:00 AM (give or take an hour, because jet lag is a cruel mistress).

    • Location: Delhi International Airport (IGI).
    • Transportation: Landed. Praise the travel gods! First thing I'm doing is finding that elusive airport Wi-Fi and desperately trying to contact my phone.
    • Vibe: Exasperated, but secretly excited. I haven't been to Asia in years, and I'm already picturing the smells, the sounds…the chaos.
    • Anecdote: Okay, so the flight was awful. A screaming baby, a dude manspreading for miles, and the in-flight entertainment system that decided to die right as I was getting into a good movie. But hey, we made it! India, here I come!
  • Time: 8:00 AM

    • Location: Pre-paid Taxi to FabHotel Exotica.
    • Transportation: Taxi, hopefully with working AC.
    • Vibe: Mildly terrified. Traffic in Delhi is legendary. Really hoping the driver understands the address.
    • Quirky Observation: I'm already seeing things I wouldn't see in a million years back home. Bright colors, crazy scooters, and I swear, a cow just strolled across the road. Welcome to India, you beautifully bonkers place.
  • Time: 9:30 AM

    • Location: FabHotel Exotica, Check-in
    • Activities: Check-in to the hotel, hopefully, it's as nice as the pictures.
    • Vibe: cautiously optimistic.
    • Anecdote: The hotel lobby is surprisingly lovely. I could get used to this. It could be the jet lag, but this place looks amazing.
  • Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM

    • Location: Hotel Room.
    • Activities: Unpack, freshen up, and try not to nap for 12 hours. I think the bed calling my name.
    • Vibe: Exhausted but determined to beat the jet lag.
    • Emotional Reaction: Ugh, I'm so tempted to collapse. But I need to resist the urge to nap, or I'll be up all night.
  • Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

    • Location: Lunch at a Local Restaurant (Near the hotel, safety first!)
    • Activities: Dive into some real Indian food. Probably something spicy and delicious. Maybe chicken tikka, or butter chicken.
    • Vibe: Ravenous. And a little nervous about the spice level.
    • Anecdote: Found this little place down the street, and wow. The flavors! The textures! The sheer variety! I'm going to eat everything. Maybe I should order two servings.
    • Imperfection: I accidentally ordered something way too spicy and now my nose is running. But it's so good.
  • Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

    • Location: Exploring the Area.
    • Activities: Walk around, get my bearings. Take a quick trip to a local market, maybe. Soak up the atmosphere.
    • Vibe: Energized, but keeping an eye on my surroundings. Safety first, remember.
    • Quirky Observation: The shopkeepers are so persistent! But mostly friendly. I'm already loving the vibrant chaos of the streets.
  • Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

    • Location: Back to the hotel, relax.
    • Activities: A nice hot shower.
    • Vibe: Relaxed
    • Anecdote: the shower really hit the spot.
  • Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

    • Location: Dinner.
    • Activities: Dinner in a restaurant, looking for a rooftop restaurant.
    • Vibe: Excited
    • Emotional Reaction: This trip is better than I anticipated!

Day 2: Diving Deep - The Heart of Delhi (and into a Curry Pot)

  • Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM

    • Location: Breakfast at the hotel.
    • Activities: Try the continental breakfast, or maybe the Indian dishes.
    • Vibe: Trying to wake up.
    • Quirky Observation: The coffee is not that strong. But I'm still thankful.
  • Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

    • Location: Old Delhi.

    • Transportation: Take a Tuk-Tuk!

    • Activities: Oh, man. Old Delhi. Just the name sends shivers down my spine. This is where the real magic happens. And by magic, I mean the mind-blowing food stalls, the crazy crowds, and the potential for getting hopelessly lost. I plan to hit up the Chandni Chowk market. (Get ready for some hard bargaining).

    • Vibe: Overwhelmed, but in a good way. This is what I came for.

    • Anecdote: Picture this: I’m squeezed into a rickshaw, dodging cars, rickshaws, cows, and pedestrians, all while clutching my camera for dear life. The smells are intoxicating! The sights are overwhelming! And I’m pretty sure I just saw a camel. A camel in the middle of Delhi!

    • Imperfection: Okay, I got a little lost. And I definitely overpaid for something, but hey, that’s part of the experience, right?

    • Doubling Down on the Experience: Okay, so I stumbled upon this tiny, hole-in-the-wall place. No English menu, just the promise of the "best paratha in Delhi." And you know what? It was. Flaky, buttery, stuffed with potatoes and spices, and dipped in a tangy chutney. I ordered three. And then a fourth. And then, well, let's just say I now understand why they say you can't resist Indian food.

    • Emotional Reaction: I have never tasted anything quite like it on this day.

  • Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM

    • Location: Lunch in Old Delhi.
    • Activities: More food explorations.
    • Vibe: Seriously full. But still, I'm going strong.
    • Quirky Observation: I swear, the street dogs here have more personality than some people I know.
  • Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM

    • Location: Humayun's Tomb and/or India Gate.
    • Activities: Admire some history. It's a good way to break up all the food and chaos.
    • Vibe: Culture shock
    • Quirky Observation: The architecture is really beautiful.
  • Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

    • Location: Back to the hotel to rest before going to a restaurant.
    • Activities: Taking a break.
    • Vibe: I'm so tired.
    • Emotional Reaction: The Humayun's Tomb and India Gate were amazing.
  • Time: 7:00 PM

    • Location: Dinner.
    • Activities: Looking for a fancy restaurant, maybe. I can wear my nice clothes, and act like a tourist.
    • Vibe: I want to be the main character.
    • Emotional Reaction: I can do it.

Day 3: Day Trip or Relax? - The Decisions, The Decisions…

  • Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM

    • Location: Breakfast.
    • Activities: Eat, and think about the day.
    • Vibe: I need a full course of energy to last the whole day.
    • Quirky Observation: I woke up earlier than I thought I would.
  • Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

    • Location: Day Trip - (Option 1) - Agra (Taj Mahal!) or (Option 2) - Spend the
Escape to Paradise: Tomo Safari Lodge Awaits in Hoedspruit!

Book Now

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

Escape to Paradise: FabHotel Exotica New Delhi NCR - Your Dream Getaway Awaits! ...or Does It? Honest FAQs

Okay, spill the tea: Is FabHotel Exotica REALLY a "dream getaway"? I'm skeptical. My life needs a break, and I *deserve* paradise.

Alright, alright, dial down the dramatics (though, I get it, we *all* need paradise). "Dream getaway"? Let's call it a *potential* for a pleasant break. The brochures, they're always a little… optimistic, aren’t they? I remember one time, I booked a "luxury villa" in Bali. Turns out, the "private pool" was more like a communal kiddie pool with a questionable algae situation. So, Exotica. Expect good, expect… well, let's just say *realistic* expectations. It's a FabHotel, so you're not exactly walking into the Taj. But! The staff is generally pretty friendly, and the location, depending on your Delhi needs, can actually be decent. Don't expect the red carpet, but do expect a decent bed and, hopefully, a working AC. And coffee. Please, God, let them have good coffee. Because, trust me, that's the first question I ask.

Location, Location, Location! Where *exactly* is this "Exotica" located? And is it… *safe*? Because, you know, Delhi.

Ah, the all-important location! Okay, so Exotica (depending on which Exotica you’re talking about, there are a few!) is… *somewhere* in the Delhi NCR area. Let's be honest, Delhi geography can be a beast. You'll need to check the specific address when booking, obvi. Google Maps is your friend here. As for safe? Well, it's Delhi. Safety is always a sliding scale. Generally, FabHotels are in relatively well-trafficked areas. Take the usual precautions: don't flash cash, be aware of your surroundings, don't wander alone at night in dodgy alleys (common sense, people!). And if you've got a particular fear of… well, Delhi happenings, maybe book yourself a driver for your stay. They’re surprisingly affordable and can be a lifesaver, especially after a long and potentially chaotic day of exploring. (Pro tip: Negotiate the price *before* you get in the car!).

The rooms! Are they actually clean? I'm slightly germophobic. And I saw some photos... they look... well, slightly underwhelming.

Okay, cleaning. This is where things get… interesting. Let's just say, it's not a five-star hotel level of cleanliness. I've stayed in FabHotels where the cleanliness was… perfectly acceptable. And I've stayed in some where I was genuinely considering wearing hazmat gear. (Okay, maybe not *that* bad, but you get the picture). Bring hand sanitizer. Lots of it. Disinfectant wipes are your best friend. Inspect the sheets. Don't be afraid to ask for a room change if something feels off. And this is super important: check under the bed. You'd be surprised (and potentially horrified) what you might find. I once found a rogue, extremely hairy sock under the bed of a supposedly "luxury" hotel. It wasn't even *my* sock. The horror! Moral of the story: manage your expectations, bring cleaning supplies, and be prepared to be a little proactive.

What about the food? Is there a restaurant? Room service? Or am I going to be living off of questionable street food the whole time? (Not that there's anything wrong with street food...but...)

Food. The eternal question. Now, this is another area where things can vary. Some FabHotels do have in-house restaurants, which can be… *hit or miss*. The breakfast buffet is generally a safe bet (again, manage those expectations). Expect Indian staples. Maybe some toast. Maybe (fingers crossed!) a decent omelet. Room service? Possibly. But the menu might be limited, and the delivery time… well, let’s just say patience is a virtue. My recommendation? Scope out the area for good restaurants nearby. Google Maps is your friend again! Or, if you're feeling adventurous (and your stomach can handle it), embrace the street food! Just be smart about it. Look for places with a high turnover (meaning the food is fresh) and where you see a lot of locals eating. Because, you know, Delhi has some serious culinary gems if you know where to look. Failing all else, you've got Swiggy and Zomato, right?

Okay, let's talk amenities. What exactly *does* this FabHotel offer? Wi-Fi? Pool? Gym? Because I need Wi-Fi to survive.

Ah, the essentials! So, Wi-Fi is pretty standard these days. But don't be surprised if it's a bit… patchy. Prepare to have your patience tested. The pool? Highly unlikely. Gym? Maybe, maybe not. If they *do* have a gym, it'll probably be more "basic" than "boujee." I remember one time, I stayed at a hotel that advertised a gym, and it turned out to be a tiny room with a treadmill that looked like it was older than my grandma. It creaked with every step! The important things to ask about are A/C (absolutely essential in Delhi!), hot water (which is also essential), and a working TV. Also, outlet availability. Because you know, you'll need to charge ALL the devices. So, double-check the amenities list when booking, and don't be afraid to call and ask specific questions before you arrive. Don't assume anything!

Is it good for couples? Or for solo travelers? Or maybe for families? I'm trying to figure out if it's a good fit.

Okay, let's zoom in on the type of traveler. Couples? Sure, it works. But don't expect a romantic getaway. Think more… functional. A place to crash after a day of sightseeing. Solo travelers? Definitely. It's a safe and affordable option. Families? Potentially. But check for family-friendly features, like connecting rooms or cribs, beforehand. The key is: manage your expectations based on the type of trip you’re planning. It’s a decent base, a place to rest your head, but maybe not the *destination* itself.

Tell me something good about the staff. Are they helpful? Friendly? Or do they just kinda exist?

Ah, the staff! This is probably the most consistently positive aspect in my experiences. Generally, people working at FabHotels are friendly and helpful. They understand that they work in the service industry, *most* of the time, which is a plus. They can provide basic assistance, like directions, calling a taxi, or helping with luggage. Don't expect concierge-level service, but they are usually polite and willing to assist. Just remember that they are dealing with a continuous stream of guests, so be polite and patient (and a little bit of kindness goes a long way). A smile and a "please" and "thank you" can work wonders.
World Wide Inns

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India

FabHotel Exotica New Delhi and NCR India