Aurangabad's BEST Hotel? FabHotel Global Inn's SHOCKING Secret Revealed!
Aurangabad's BEST Hotel? FabHotel Global Inn's SHOCKING Secret Revealed! (And Honestly, It's Not What You Think!)
Alright, alright, settle down folks. I'm back from Aurangabad, and let me tell you, I've got a story. A story about… a hotel. FabHotel Global Inn. And the "SHOCKING Secret"? Well, it's not as dramatic as the clickbait title promises. Though, it does involve a surprisingly good pool. More on that later.
First off, let's be real. Packing for Aurangabad in the Indian summer? Brutal. You're sweating before you even think about leaving the airport. So, accessibility is HUGE. FabHotel Global Inn's got it down. Elevator? Check. Ramps where needed? Yup. They even claim to have facilities for disabled guests, but I didn't investigate those personally. (My knees ache more than my back, let's be honest). Airport transfer? Yes, thankfully. Saved my life. Seriously.
Now, the internet. This is where things get messy. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Claimed! And… it mostly worked. There were a few moments of buffering, the occasional dropout, and a collective sigh from the room when the connection died during a Netflix binge. But look, you're in India. Expect the internet to be… temperamental. They do offer Internet access [LAN] if you're feeling old-school, and they've got Internet services covered. Just don't expect lightning speed. Wi-Fi in public areas? Yep, but again, hit or miss.
Cleanliness and safety… this is where FabHotel Global Inn surprised me. Especially considering the current… gestures vaguely at the world. Anti-viral cleaning products? Apparently! They were serious about Daily disinfection in common areas. Seriously. Like, they were spraying down the elevators every hour. Hand sanitizer? Everywhere. Which, after the airport experience, felt like a warm hug. Rooms sanitized between stays? Absolutely. They offer the ability to Room sanitization opt-out, which is a nice touch, but in this climate, I’d stick with the sanitizing. Staff trained in safety protocol? Seemed like it. Everyone wore masks, and the vibe was… well, cautious but professional. They even have First aid kit and Doctor/nurse on call, which is reassuring for a klutz like myself.
Dining, drinking, and snacking… Okay, the food. This is where things got interesting.
They have Restaurants. plural. A 24-hour room service. I'm a sucker for room service, especially after a long day of tomb-hunting (more on that later).
- Asian breakfast? Check. (They've got the usual Indian suspects, plus some rather sad toast.)
- Breakfast [buffet]? Yes, mostly. (Go early, it gets picked over fast.)
- Coffee shop? It's there, but… not Starbucks, you know?)
- International cuisine? Yes, sort of. (The "Western" options were… let's just say, adventurous.)
- Vegetarian restaurant? They cater to vegetarian preferences. (This is India, after all.)
My biggest dining adventure? The Breakfast takeaway service. I had a very early meeting (ugh), so I grabbed a takeaway… and promptly spilled it all over my pristine white shirt. True story. Moral of the story? Maybe stick to the buffet. Or, you know, accept that your life is going to involve a lot of stain remover.
Now, before you think this is all doom and gloom, let's talk about their Swimming pool [outdoor]. This is where the "SHOCKING Secret" comes in. The pool. Is… actually quite lovely. It has a Pool with view – a pretty boring view, but a view nonetheless – and it's clean, well-maintained, and a total lifesaver in the heat. I spent a solid hour just floating and contemplating the meaning of life (and whether I should order more room service). It's a surprisingly zen experience, especially after battling the chaos of the city.
Let’s get real: Ways to relax here are, well, limited. There’s no spa with Body scrub, Body wrap, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Massage. A disappointment for me, because, I was hoping to get a massage, I really do have an aching back from the trip and I was hoping to get it massaged. I'M SO SAD! I saw there was a Fitness center there. I am not a gym person but it’s there. They do have a Foot bath (maybe?)
Moving on:
- Services and conveniences… They have the usual suspects: Air conditioning in public area. Daily housekeeping. Laundry service. Luggage storage. Concierge. Cash withdrawal. Dry cleaning. Convenience store. Currency exchange.
- Things to do/See… Well, I'm happy to report that Things to do is not the main selling point. You're there for the Taj Mahal, the caves, the forts etc. If you want to watch those, you should keep looking.
For the kids, they have a Babysitting service and Family/child friendly, but I didn't have kids, so hard for me to vouch for their excellence.
Rooms These are your basic hotel room. Air conditioning? Yes, thank heavens. Blackout curtains? Essential. Coffee/tea maker? Needed. Free bottled water? Very important. In-room safe box? Always a good idea. Satellite/cable channels? The usual. Wi-Fi [free]? Sort of. They are Non-smoking rooms, and I was in a Smoking area, to get some much-needed air every now and then. Wake-up service? Absolutely.
Getting around They provide Airport transfer. Car park [free of charge], so there's that.
The Verdict?
FabHotel Global Inn isn't the Ritz. It's not perfect. But for the price, location, and cleanliness, it's a solid choice in Aurangabad. The pool? Definitely a highlight. The Wi-Fi? Well, bring a book. And maybe some stain remover. ** The "SHOCKING Secret"?
That it's… a perfectly decent hotel. Nothing to write home about. Except, well, now I have written home about it. And maybe, just maybe, that pool.
Here's a (Much More Compelling!) Offer:
Escape the Aurangabad Heat! Book Your Stay at FabHotel Global Inn & Get a FREE Poolside Cocktail (and a guaranteed peaceful swim!)
Tired of battling the scorching sun and relentless crowds? Looking for a clean, comfortable base to explore Aurangabad's historical wonders? Then look no further than FabHotel Global Inn!
Here's what you get when you book with us:
- Unbeatable Value: Comfortable rooms, essential amenities, and a location that puts you right in the heart of the action.
- Cool Relief: Take a dip in our sparkling outdoor pool, the perfect way to unwind after a day of sightseeing. (Trust me, you'll need it!)
- Hygiene You Can Trust: We're committed to your safety, with rigorous cleaning protocols, including anti-viral products and daily disinfection. That's a promise!
- Free Wi-Fi? Well, sometimes.
- Plus, Book Now and Get:
- A complimentary refreshing poolside cocktail! (Because you deserve it.)
- Complimentary breakfast at the restaurant.
Click here to book your escape and experience the slightly shocking (but ultimately delightful) secret of FabHotel Global Inn!
Don't delay! This offer won't last forever!
Moscow's Hidden Gem: Luxury Garden Lofts Near Metro & Aeroexpress!
Okay, buckle up, buttercup. This isn't your average, pristine, perfectly-formatted travel itinerary. This is… me trying to navigate Aurangabad, India, while probably losing my sunglasses (again). And everything goes through the FabHotel Global Inn – because you know, budget and all.
The Unsanitized Aurangabad Adventure: A FabHotel Global Inn Odyssey
Day 1: Arrival, Dust Bunnies, and Divine Disappointment (in a Good Way?)
- 7:00 AM: Alarm. Actually got a decent sleep, thanks to the surprisingly comfy bed at FabHotel. Not luxury, but hey, it's not a concrete slab. Packed my backpack (let's be real, it needs repacking again… soon).
- 8:00 AM: Flight to Aurangabad. (Delayed flight!). I'm instantly regretting not practicing yoga. This will be interesting.
- 11:00 AM (ish): Arrive at Aurangabad Airport. Breathe in the air…and oh god, what is that smell? A mix of exhaust fumes, spices, and something…organic. I'm immediately jet-lagged and confused.
- 12:00 PM: Taxi to FabHotel. The driver, bless his heart, is a whirlwind of Hindi and hand gestures. I think he's trying to tell me about the best paan in the city. I just smile and nod. The hotel's…adequate. Clean-ish. Wifi? We'll see. The AC is a godsend.
- 1:00 PM: Check-in. Lovely receptionist. "Welcome to Aurangabad sir." I didn't expect to be welcomed. After an awkward interaction of a passport situation, I got my room.
- 1:30 PM: Room check. Okay, the AC is working! Room is small but not bad. Window views facing a wall. Who am I kidding? I'm grateful for a bed. I'm so tired.
- 2:00 PM: Lunch at a nearby restaurant. First impressions: the food is amazing. I ordered chicken biryani and was not dissapointed. I burnt my mouth. I took it as a challenge. My stomach now is playing games with me. (Side note: India's water is…different. Gotta drink tons of water)
- 3:30 PM: Naptime. Sleep is important.
- 5:00 PM: The plan was to visit Bibi Ka Maqbara (the "Taj of the Deccan"). But, after that nap, all I want to do is eat momos. I just have to see it. I'll go tomorrow…Maybe.
- 6:00 PM: Walk through the street and get some snacks. I saw a local shop. I got some new snacks.
- 7:00 PM: Back to the hotel.
- 8:00 PM: Dinner at the hotel restaurant. The staff seemed stressed. The food was good but service was slow. I made some friends with the waiter.
- 9:00 PM: Get the bed.
- 10:00 PM: Sleep. Another day. Another adventure.
Day 2: Ajanta Caves – Jaw-Dropping, Mind-Boggling, and Possibly Stomach-Churning
- 7:00 AM: Wake up. Ugh. Sleep. Okay, gotta go.
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. Paratha and chai. Fueling up for the day. It got me so excited, I got to the reception.
- 9:00 AM: Taxi to Ajanta Caves (2-3 hours drive). The drive begins…
- 12:00 PM: Arrived at the caves. Holy mother of god. The Ajanta Caves are…indescribable. The intricate paintings, the history… I'm overwhelmed. Also, I forgot to bring my water bottle.
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Cave exploration, full on! Inside the caves -- just the sheer artistry is breathtaking. The stories they tell, the colors that still pop… it's like time travel, but with a serious dose of "wow." I was so immersed that I nearly walked into a group of tourists staring at a particularly well-preserved fresco of a dancing elephant.
- 2:00 PM: Food time.
- 3:00 PM: More exploration, more culture. I saw a guide on the way. I started asking questions. And I found my water bottle.
- 4:30 PM: Ugh. Gotta go. Getting late.
- 5:00 PM: Taxi ride back to the hotel.
- 8:00 PM: Dinner at the hotel. Sleep.
Day 3: A Mixed Bag of Monuments, Market Mayhem, and Maybe, Just Maybe, I'll Actually Visit the Taj of the Deccan.
- 7:00 AM: Wake. Okay, let's do this.
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. Same as yesterday.
- 9:00 AM: Visit Bibi Ka Maqbara. Okay, it's pretty. Really pretty. Similar to the Taj Mahal but it's not. It's still worth the visit. The gardens are nice. I'm glad I came, but I'm happy I prioritized the caves yesterday.
- 11:00 AM: Explore the local market. Oh. My. God. The colors, the smells, the people… It's a glorious assault on the senses. I bought a scarf, got a bracelet. Negotiating is a sport here.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch at the market. I found what seemed to be the only place that spoke English and ate. I felt the experience.
- 2:00 PM: More exploring.
- 4:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Got my things.
- 5:00 PM: Flight.
- 9:00 PM: Home
The Truth Bombs:
- The Food: Okay, fine. I'm not a foodie. But the food here has been mostly amazing. The spices, the fresh ingredients. If I get food poisoning, I'm blaming the water.
- The People: The people of Aurangabad are genuinely lovely. Everyone is helpful. I have made a ton of friends.
- The Imperfections: This trip is not perfect. My hair is a mess, I'm probably sweating buckets, and I've probably offended someone with my appalling Hindi. But the imperfections are part of the magic.
- The Hotel: FabHotel Global Inn is the unsung hero. It’s a budget-friendly safe haven, a place to recharge, and it’s perfectly fine. Don't expect luxury, expect functionality, and you'll be fine.
- Would I come back? Absolutely. But next time, I'm bringing a bigger backpack, a better phrasebook, and maybe a hazmat suit for the airport. And definitely a stronger stomach.

FabHotel Global Inn, Aurangabad: The Good, The Bad, And the Utterly Bizarre (And YES, We're Talking Secrets!)
Okay, let's cut the crap, shall we? Is FabHotel Global Inn the *best* hotel in Aurangabad? Well, *everyone* seems to *say* that, don't they? Like some sort of ancient, whispered mantra. "Global Inn...best... Global Inn...best..." Listen, location-wise? Solid. Smack-dab near the railway station. Perfect if you're arriving by train, which, let's be honest, is probably how you *are* getting to Aurangabad. But if 'best' means 'luxurious, spotless, and not smelling faintly of... well, *something*... then keep reading. Because that's where things get *interesting*.
Okay, okay, the "shocking secret." Don't get your hopes up for a government cover-up or a buried treasure. It's more... *nuanced*. The rooms, yeah, clean-ish. Not the Taj Mahal, mind you, but manageable. The staff? Bless their hearts, generally friendly. Sometimes a little... preoccupied. But here it is, the grand reveal: the *water pressure*. Oh, the water pressure! It's like a goddamn rollercoaster. One minute, you're happily belting out a Celine Dion ballad in the shower, feeling like a glamorous movie star. The next? *Trickle*. A sad, pathetic trickle. Or, the horror, the absolute *horror*: *no water*.
Picture this. I'm mid-shampoo, hair full of suds, eyes closed, living my best life. Suddenly... *nothing*. Just the sound of the fan whirring, mocking my predicament. I felt like I was playing a starring role in a low-budget, post-apocalyptic film. I almost had to use the bottled water I'd bought for drinking to rinse the shampoo out. The indignity! And the feeling of desperation! It's a core memory, people. A core, wet, shampoo-laden memory. And that's just the *beginning* of the adventures.
The food, right? Let's be honest, the breakfast buffet. "Legendary," the reviews blather. "A feast for the senses!" Hmmm... I'd say... "Adequate" is probably the best descriptor. You get the usual suspects: paratha (usually good, thankfully), idli that range from fluffy to slightly-dense, a scrambled egg situation that resembles scrambled eggs, and coffee that leaves you questioning every life choice you've ever made.
But the *watermelon*? Oh boy, the watermelon. That, my friends, is the highlight. The sweetest, juiciest watermelon you've ever tasted. I would seriously consider going back to FabHotel Global Inn for the watermelon alone. (And the chance to escape the erratic water pressure for a few precious minutes, let's be honest.)
Ah, the staff. Bless their hearts, they're... trying. Generally polite, generally helpful. But sometimes, you get the feeling they're a little... overwhelmed. Like they're juggling flaming chainsaws while riding a unicycle. You know? The pressure is *on*, and it shows.
But there was one guy. A real gem. Actually *genuinely* friendly. The type of person who smiles with their eyes. And get this, he remembered my name! I'm terrible with names myself, so that impressed me. He seemed to be holding the entire place together, like a one-man support system for the hotel's chaos. God bless him. He deserves a medal. And a vacation from the water pressure roller coaster.
Value for money? Okay, let's be real. It's not the Ritz. Far from it. But it's not going to completely decimate your bank account either. For the location, the convenience, and the general "okay-ness"? Yeah, probably a good value. The occasional plumbing-related drama? Well, you learn to live with it. Mostly. Kind of."
The million-dollar question: would I recommend FabHotel Global Inn? Honestly? It *depends*. Are you on a budget? Need a convenient location? And, crucially, do you have a sense of humor about the quirks of life? Because if you do, then YES! Book it. Embrace the chaos. Enjoy the watermelon.
However, if you're a delicate flower who demands perfection. If you have a crippling fear of fluctuating water pressure. If even a *whisper* of mold sends you running for the hills... well, maybe look elsewhere. But you'll be missing out.Where To Stay Now

