Kota Kinabalu Luxury: Imago View 2BR Condo Sleeps 5!
Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the swirling, shimmering, often-overwhelming experience that is Kota Kinabalu Luxury: Imago View 2BR Condo Sleeps 5! Seriously, I'm still recovering. This review? Think less clinical dissection, more…well, me, rambling excitedly (and occasionally in frustration) about my stay.
First Impressions (and the Great Elevator Adventure):
Okay, let's start with the elephant in the room – or, in this case, the elevator. Finding the "Luxury" part was a little tricky at first – you gotta wind through the Imago Shopping Mall. It's like a whole other civilization! (Convenience, though – food, shopping, everything at your fingertips). Now, the elevators themselves? Well, they work. They get you up. But don't expect a silent, smooth ascent. Expect a bit of jostling, sometimes a slight delay, and occasionally…a full-on elevator orchestra of beeping and door-closing sounds. But hey, you get used to it. And the view from the 20-something-floor where we stayed… chef's kiss. Breathtaking. Truly.
Accessibility – The Good, The Okay, and the "Hmm…" :
- Wheelchair Accessible: I can't personally vouch for this one, but I did notice the listing specifically mentions facilities for disabled guests, which is a huge plus. Check with them directly if you have detailed needs.
- Elevator: They have elevators! Thank goodness.
- Accessibility Considerations: I'm going to say they aren't a fully dedicated disability-friendly establishment; however, they do have a lot of services that cater to diverse needs. Always contact them to clarify your needs!
The Condo Itself – My Home Away From Home (Kinda):
So, we got the 2BR condo, sleeping 5. Let me tell you, that's a generous 5. We were a family of 4, and we all had space to breathe and, let's be honest, to slightly commandeer our own corners.
- Rooms: Clean, well-appointed. Air conditioning? Hallelujah. It can get HOT in KK. Blackout curtains? Absolutely vital for those precious extra hours of sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Praise be! (More on that later.)
- Amenities: Okay, here's where it gets good. Coffee/tea maker? Essential. Refrigerator? Stocked with essentials (and some strategically hidden snacks). In-room safe box? Peace of mind. The kitchen and tableware items looked sanitised. Nice!
- Bathroom: Okay, full disclosure: the bathroom wasn't quite the spa experience promised in the photos. It was clean, functional, and had a decent shower. Separate shower/bathtub, yes, but it wasn't the most luxurious. But who goes on vacation to spend all their time in the bath?
- Cleaning: Daily housekeeping was a godsend. Seriously, after a day of exploring, coming back to a spotless apartment was pure bliss.
(Rant incoming about the Wi-Fi)
Okay, the Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Sounds amazing, right? Well…it was okay. Generally, no complaints. But occasionally I lost my connection on the balcony. It was a little frustrating at times. Maybe it's just me, but I'm a Wi-Fi snob. I like it fast, reliable, and always there.
Dining, Drinking & Snacking – My Stomach's Adventure:
The biggest strength to this hotel might be the Imago Shopping Mall! There are endless possibilities!
- Restaurants: Asian cuisine is a massive draw! You can eat so well here!
- Breakfast: The hotel offered a breakfast in the room option which was nice! But it didn't really work for me, there are too many good options available in the area, I'm not sure if I would use it again.
Things to Do (and Then Collapse):
- Pool with view: YES. The pool was absolutely stunning. The view from the infinity pool was worth the price of admission alone. Seriously.
- Fitness center: I didn't use the Fitness center, Spa, Gym/fitness, Sauna, but they were all there.
- Things to Do: The staff was excellent, they offer Concierge service and can help you find a tour.
Services & Conveniences – The Stuff That Makes Life Easier:
- 24-hour Front Desk? Check.
- Cash withdrawal? Yep.
- Laundry service? Thank goodness.
- Luggage storage? Absolutely.
- Car park [free of charge]? Huge bonus, especially in a busy city.
- Airport transfer: I loved it! Airport transfer was a lifesaver.
Cleanliness and Safety – Because Let's Be Real, We Care:
- Rooms Sanitized Between Stays? YES. Made me feel very secure.
- Hand Sanitizer? Available everywhere.
- Staff Trained in Safety Protocol? They definitely seemed well-trained and took it seriously.
- Air Conditioning in Public Area? Yes!
- CCTV in common areas? Yes!
Getting Around – Dodging the Traffic:
- Taxi service is readily available (and fairly reasonable).
- Car park [free of charge] is available on site, but it can get crowded.
- Consider Grab or Taxi
For the Kids – Keeping the Little Humans Happy:
- Family/child friendly? YES. The condo's spaciousness, the pool…it's a win.
- Babysitting service? Did not use it, but the option is there.
My Honest Verdict (and Why You Should Probably Book It, Anyway):
Look, Kota Kinabalu Luxury: Imago View 2BR Condo Sleeps 5! isn't a perfect experience. There are small imperfections here and there. But the view, the convenience of the mall, the spaciousness of the condo, and the fantastic pool… those things make it a truly great stay.
This is where the messy, honest part comes in. I had a minor issue with the Wi-Fi. The bathroom wasn't palatial. But honestly, the sheer joy of waking up to that view every morning, of having a real kitchen to make snacks in, and being able to collapse in a spacious living room after a day of exploring…that's worth a lot.
It's not perfect, but it's real. It's comfortable. And it's a pretty darn good base for exploring what Kota Kinabalu has to offer.
So, should you book it? YES. Absolutely. Embrace the imperfections, enjoy the view, and make your own memories.
SEO Friendly Offer for You:
Tired of cramped hotel rooms? Crave breathtaking views and space to spread out? Look no further! Kota Kinabalu Luxury: Imago View 2BR Condo Sleeps 5! offers the ultimate Kota Kinabalu escape for families and groups. Enjoy stunning city and sea views, spacious 2-bedroom condos with FREE Wi-Fi, a sparkling outdoor pool, and easy access to Imago Shopping Mall for dining, shopping, and entertainment! Book your unforgettable Kota Kinabalu getaway NOW! #KotaKinabaluLuxury #ImagoViewCondo #FamilyHoliday #KotaKinabaluHotels #MalaysiaTravel #LuxuryAccommodation #TravelDeals #2BRCondo #PoolWithAView
Goa's HOTTEST Ocean View Apartment! FabHotel Dabolim Awaits!
Okay, buckle up buttercups! This itinerary isn't just a schedule, it's a messy, hilarious love letter to a Kota Kinabalu adventure. We're talking KK Sutera Avenue, 2BR, 5 of us, the pool, Imago… and all the glorious, sweaty chaos that entails.
KK Sutera Avenue: Where Are We Even? (The Pre-Trip Freakout)
- Months Before: Okay, so the WhatsApp group chat explodes. "KK! KK! BEACHES! FOOD!" I'm already picturing myself, sun-kissed, with a ridiculously large cocktail. Then reality hits. Passports? Visas? Will the kids kill each other on the flight? The pre-trip anxiety spiral is REAL. I start hyperventilating at the thought of packing. Clothes. Sunscreen (the good stuff, not that chalky crap). Chargers. More chargers. Snacks (because someone WILL get hangry).
- Weeks Before: Booking everything. Flights, accommodation (that Sutera Avenue haven!). Fighting off online reviews, battling price fluctuations, and praying that the photos of the apartment are, in fact, accurate. (Fingers crossed for no mold, people!). I'm also learning basic Malay phrases… mostly just "Terima kasih" (thank you) and "Air teh?" (tea, please). I sound like a confused robot.
Day 1: Landfall and Poolside Mayhem!
- Morning (7:00 AM): The airport. Oh, the joy. Flight delayed. Kids whining. Luggage rolling across the floor like rogue tumbleweeds. We finally arrive at KKIA, looking like the walking dead. Good thing those anxiety-fueled anti-motion sickness tablets kicked in.
- 8:00 AM Airport arrival: Customs, bags, and the desperate hunt for a taxi or Grab. After a minor kerfuffle (a taxi driver trying to overcharge us – grrr!), we manage to get to Sutera Avenue.
- 9:00 AM Sutera Avenue Check-in: The apartment is spacious, thankfully! But the view… glorious! That pool! I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. This place is actually really nice! We quickly decide the unpacking can wait, we're heading to the pool!
- 10:00 AM Poolside Chaos: The kids are like torpedoes. They're already diving, screaming, and making a splash. I’m trying to relax, but the sun's intensity is a killer. We've brought out the inflatable flamingo (because, travel cliché). The perfect setup.
- 12:00 PM Lunch: We decide to order delivery, something quick and easy. Noodles? Pizza? Of course, something goes wrong. The pizza arrives late, cold, and with the wrong toppings. My stomach is already growling.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM): Nap time! (Or, more accurately, the desperate attempt at nap time). My partner, bless him, is fighting off the urge to sleep while the kids are plotting their next splash attack. It seems the world wants me to be tired.
- Evening (6:00 PM): After the disastrous lunch, we decide to walk to Imago Mall. It's all about the aesthetics. If I look good, I'll feel more relaxed, right? I'm regretting not bringing extra bags. It’s shopping heaven. Clothes, snacks, the things you never knew you needed, including the giant teddy bear that the kids are now begging for.
- 8:00 PM Dinner: Finding food, somewhere, anywhere. The crowds are insane, so it's a quick and easy (and hopefully edible) meal. We're so tired, the kids are starting to turn into little monsters, and I just want a bloody beer.
Day 2: Island Hopping and Coral Dreams (or, Ocean-Induced Seasickness)
- Morning (7:00 AM): The alarm goes off. Ugh. Island hopping! Excited, but also… boats. Sea sickness. I quickly pop a travel sickness pill and pray to the gods of the sea.
- 8:00 AM Ferry to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park: The ferry! The sea! The spray! It's beautiful, I take a few deep breaths and decide I'm not going to be sick.
- 9:00 AM Island Time! (Sapi Island): Sapi Island. Turquoise water, white sand. Paradise. We snorkel (the kids, at least – I mostly float around awkwardly, trying not to panic about the fish). We see, well, SOME fish, but I’m too easily distracted by the thought of sharks.
- 11:00 AM Lunch on the beach: Barbeque to go. The food is… basic. But the view. Wow. That's a memory I'm going to cherish. I might even forget about the questionable chicken.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM): Back on the ferry. The rocking motion, combined with a full stomach and a sudden, unexpected wave, and… well, let's just say the ocean got revenge on me. I didn't throw up in front of the whole family, I guess that's a win.
- 3:00 PM Back to Sutera Avenue: We're all a little sunburnt, a little seasick, and definitely exhausted. Pool time again? Heck yeah! This time, I'm armed with a giant inflatable pineapple and a book that I may or may not read.
- Evening (7:00 PM): Dinner. This time, no more bad decisions. I had the best Malay food somewhere, I just don't remember where. Food coma. Early to bed.
Day 3: Cultural Immersion (and Possibly, More Food)
- Morning (9:00 AM): After a well-deserved lie in (ish), we're heading to the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque. It's stunning. I'm in awe of the architecture.
- 10:30 AM The Filipino Market: A burst of energy. This place is a sensory overload! The colours, the smells, the vendors hawking their wares… I buy way too many souvenirs and get talked into wearing a ridiculously large hat. I may or may not have gotten a fake Rolex for a laugh.
- 12:00 PM Lunch: We eat from a stall. The food is authentic. Spicy. Delicious. A little risky, but worth it. I'm feeling adventurous! The kids, however, eat their weight in chicken nuggets.
- Afternoon (2:00 PM): Relaxing at the beach.
- Evening (6:00 PM): Last dinner! It's got to be special. We're gonna go to a fancy restaurant.
- 8:00 PM Final Drinks: After dinner, there's a fantastic bar in the city. A few cocktails to celebrate the trip. Feeling satisfied.
Day 4: Farewell, KK! (Sob!)
- Morning (8:00 AM): Packing. Ugh, again. Trying to squeeze everything back into those overstuffed suitcases. One last breakfast by the pool. I'm genuinely sad to leave.
- 9:00 AM Check-out: Saying goodbye to Sutera Avenue. (I wish I could buy the place!)
- 10.00 AM Head to the airport.
- 1:00 PM Flight Home: Saying goodbye to KK! (sob!) and the realisation that now comes the unpacking, laundry, and post-holiday blues. But the memories? Priceless.
Important Notes:
- Food: I'm a foodie. Be prepared to eat everything. I’m already dreaming of the next trip.
- Pace: Relaxed… mostly. Don't plan too much. Go with the flow. Embrace the chaos.
- Kids: They're adorable, but also tiny, irrational tyrants. Be patient. Bring snacks.
This, my friends, is just a taste of our KK adventure. I hope you have as much fun as we did. And remember, don't sweat the small stuff. Just soak it all up! It’s a holiday, and it’s going to be wonderful.
Escape to Paradise: Italy's Hidden Gem Hotel in Cusago!
Okay, spill the beans – is this Imago View condo *really* as luxurious as it sounds? I've seen the photos... they look... *staged*.
Alright, alright, let's get real. The photos are, yes, professionally done. They’re meant to lure you in like a siren song (and they worked on me, I'll admit). But is it truly luxurious? Honestly? Mostly, yeah. But with caveats.
The view from the balcony? Absolutely breathtaking. Waking up to that sunrise over the ocean with Mount Kinabalu peeking through the clouds? Goosebumps. Pure magic. The furniture? Stylish, comfy, felt very *designed*. Like someone actually gave a damn about aesthetics.
The imperfections? Okay, there’s a bit of wear and tear, you know, life happens. A slightly wobbly table leg here, a tiny stain on the sofa there. Nothing deal-breaking, more like those little quirks that give a place character and make it feel... you know... *lived in*. You wouldn’t want to be *too* precious, you know? Because stuff happens.
One morning, I was sipping my coffee on the balcony – absolute bliss, right? When suddenly, a rogue bird decided it needed a bathroom break. Right. On. Me. (And the balcony table). Okay, not exactly *luxury*, but part of the experience, I guess? Let's just say, I learned to keep a closer eye out for feathered friends after that. Learn from my mistakes, people! Bring bird-deterrent strategies.
"Sleeps 5!" – Is that realistic? My family's like a pack of sardines. Are we going to be elbow-to-elbow?
Alright, the "Sleeps 5" is technically accurate. There's a master bedroom with a king bed, a second bedroom with a double (maybe a queen, memory's hazy), and a sofa bed in the living room.
If you ARE a family of five, AND your kids are still *relatively* small, it's fine. You will not be *elbow-to-elbow* if you spread out efficiently.
If you're all adults, or your teenagers are the size of small elephants? It might be a *little* cozy. The sofa bed is reasonably comfortable, but it's still a sofa bed. Prepare for some potential territorial disputes over the bathroom in the mornings. Especially if some of you are, like me, morning people who need coffee and time to, how shall we say, "prepare".
We were a couple and our teenage daughter. Honestly? It was perfect. But I could see it being a bit tight with a full house of adults. Maybe book a second unit if that’s your plan. You’re on vacation, after all. *Spoil* yourselves.
What's up with the location? Is it actually convenient? I saw it's at Imago Shopping Mall, but... does that mean noise?
The location is a **massive** win. Being *right there* at Imago Shopping Mall is a lifesaver. Groceries? Check. Restaurants? Tons. Movie theater? Absolutely. The convenience is unreal.
Noise? Okay, yes, you can *sometimes* hear some faint mall-related sounds. It's not like you're in a nightclub, but you're not in complete silence either. Think muffled chatter, the occasional distant announcement, maybe the thrum of a food court. Honestly, it's *way* better than I feared. The soundproofing is pretty decent.
The best part? When I got the midnight snack, I stumbled downstairs in my pajamas and got delicious noodles at a 24-hour restaurant. I’m very impressed with myself and how clever I was to stay there. You're close to the beach and other attractions, plus, it's super easy to get a Grab (like Uber) or taxi anywhere.
Okay, the nitty-gritty. What amenities are included? Wifi? Kitchen? Coffee maker? (Coffee is essential!)
Alright, the essentials. High-speed Wi-Fi, which is a *must* for me (and my endless social media scrolling, obvs). A fully equipped kitchen – fridge, stove, microwave, the works. Pots, pans, cutlery, all that jazz. And YES. A coffee maker!
Now, about that coffee maker. It was one of those pod machines. Which... I'm not a huge fan of, to be honest. I prefer a good old-fashioned French press or something. BUT, it got the job done. And conveniently, the mall had a coffee shop just downstairs, providing me with my morning caffeine fix in abundance.
The condo also has a washing machine, which is GOLD if you're traveling for a while. Trust me, after days of jungle trekking, it's amazing to be able to wash your clothes. Pool? Yep. Gym? Also yep. So if you are into that kind of thing. I'm not, but good for you.
They usually have a starter kit of coffee pods and tea. But if, like me, you are a caffeine fiend, BUY extra. Just saying.
What's the check-in/check-out process like? Is it a hassle? I've had nightmares with some rentals.
Check-in? Super easy. You usually get a code or instructions sent to you before. The key pick-up or entry process is usually seamless. Nothing stressful at all.
Check-out is usually a breeze too. Drop the keys off somewhere or usually have them left in the unit. They're generally very accommodating.
I've been known to be a bit of a scatterbrain (ask my husband!). Once, I almost missed check-out time because I was too mesmerized by the view. Thankfully, the management was understanding and waited for me. So, don't be like me. Set an alarm! But generally, the process is pretty chill.
Anything I should be aware of before booking? Any hidden costs or weird rules? What are the reviews *really* like? Don't hold back!
Okay, the real talk. Hidden costs? Always check the fine print. Some might charge extra for things like cleaning fees or electricity. Read the details carefully!
Rules? Standard stuff, usually. No parties, quiet hours, don't trash the place. Common sense, really. But always read the specific house rules provided by the host. Don't expect to host an impromptu rave at 2 AM.
Reviews? Always, always read the reviews. Filter them by recent dates so you are in the know of what is *currently* happening. Look for common themes. Is everyone raving about the cleanliness? Complaining about the noise? Pay attention to the specific experiences other guests have had. Use them to adjust your expectations.
My advice in general? Don't overthink it. Kota Kinabalu is fantastic. The Imago View condo is a great choice. Breathe. Enjoy!

