Mumbai's Hidden Gem: FabHotel Shivani Residency Mira Road Review!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're diving headfirst into the chaotic, colorful world of FabHotel Shivani Residency in Mira Road, Mumbai. Forget those polished, robotic reviews – I'm here to give you the real, unfiltered tea. Think of this as your pre-trip pep talk, a slightly-too-honest friend whispering in your ear.
The Grind & the Glory: Accessibility & Getting Around (Let's Get Real)
First things first, reaching Shivani Residency. Accessibility is… well, it's Mumbai. Expect challenges. Getting to Mira Road is a whole saga in itself, especially during rush hour. That train ride! Oh, the joys! Okay, deep breaths. The hotel itself claims to have Facilities for Disabled Guests, but I haven't seen them. It's a Mumbai hotel; you're going to have to call and CHECK. Be prepared to navigate some potential hurdles.
Once you are there, Getting Around is easier. They offer Airport Transfer – use it. Seriously. And Car Park [Free of Charge] – also a major win in Mumbai. They even have Valet parking, which felt delightfully posh when I was dripping sweat and battling Mumbai's legendary traffic. But the whole scene? It's not exactly a wheelchair-friendly wonderland.
Internet, the Modern Oxygen (Don't Judge, My Work Depends On It!)
Alright, crucial stuff: Internet. I needed it, desperately. And thankfully, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! was a lifesaver. Actually, it’s literally a lifeline, especially because of my job, which requires constant online access. The Internet Access – Wireless actually worked pretty well. I even tested the Free Wi-Fi in the Public Areas. It held up, even when I was frantically trying to upload a massive file (don't ask). Internet [LAN] is also available, if you’re old-school like that, though I skipped it.
Cleanliness, Safety & The Fine Art of Avoiding Disaster (My Anxiety's Guide)
Okay, safety. This is where my neurotic side freakin' shines. Yes, they have CCTV in Common Areas**, and *CCTV outside the property.* Thank God. I always check. Fire Extinguisher? Check. Smoke Alarms? Check. Security [24-hour]? Indeed. A Front Desk [24-hour] is a comfort when you arrive at ungodly hours. They also have Safety/security features in the rooms.
The Cleanliness aspect was… decent. The rooms were cleaned Daily with Daily Housekeeping. They use Anti-viral cleaning products, and they also do Room sanitization between stays. I was even able to request and get Room sanitization opt-out. The Hand sanitizer was plentiful and the Staff trained in safety protocol.
For food, it’s as safe as can be: Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, a Safe dining setup, Individually-wrapped food options are your friends.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (The Fuel for My Existential Dread)
Food. The fuel that kept me going (or at least prevented me from completely combusting). There’s a Restaurant and a Coffee shop. The Breakfast [Buffet] was actually not bad, and they provide a Breakfast service. I went for the Asian breakfast, mostly because I was craving something familiar and comforting. I like the Coffee/tea in restaurant.
The downside? No real bar, which is a major bummer after a stressful day.
Things To Do & Ways To Relax (Where's the Chill Zone?)
Let's be honest, Mira Road isn't exactly a tourist mecca. This hotel is more about the staying, not the doing. But! They have a Fitness center (I didn't use it, I'm not a gym person) and Pool with view (I actually used it!). It's an Swimming pool [outdoor], which is nice.
Services and Conveniences (The Little Things That Keep You Sane)
Air conditioning in public area? Yes, thank the heavens. Daily Housekeeping? Bless them. Currency exchange? Useful. Dry cleaning and Laundry service? Essential. Elevator? Another blessing for a clumsy trip-taker, and Luggage storage is a lifesaver. They also have a Concierge, which is always helpful. They also provide Cash withdrawal too.
Available in All Rooms (The Nitty-Gritty)
Okay, what you really want to know. Air conditioning? Yes. Wi-Fi [free]? Yes. Additional toilet? No, but you get a Private bathroom. Bathtub? Yes. Coffee/tea maker? Absolutely. Mini bar? Yes. And, crucially after a long day of traversing the city and its traffic, a Shower. Also, Smoke detector and Wake-up service.
The Imperfections, The Quirks & The Final Verdict (My Honest Take)
Look, FabHotel Shivani Residency isn't the Four Seasons. It's a solid, reliable hotel in a bustling part of Mumbai. It has its quirks: maybe not the sleekest design, maybe a few minor maintenance hiccups. It’s not perfect. The food, while decent, isn’t Michelin-star material.
But, it's clean, the staff is friendly, and the Wi-Fi actually works. And let's be real, in Mumbai, that's gold. This is a space to rest, and to be away from the chaos.
My Emotional Verdict: It’s a good choice for a busy trip. It’s a functional place, not a destination in itself.
**Now, for the *Compelling Offer* to persuade you to book:**
Mumbai Calling? Escape the Madness at FabHotel Shivani Residency!
Tired of the Mumbai hustle? Craving a clean, comfortable haven to crash after a day conquering the city? FabHotel Shivani Residency in Mira Road is your answer.
Here's why you should book NOW:
- Stress-Free Stay: Enjoy Free Wi-Fi, ensuring you're always connected (and can finally finish that work email!).
- Clean & Safe: We're obsessed with cleanliness and safety so you can relax!
- Convenience is Key: Enjoy the convenience of Breakfast to fuel your adventures.
- Escape the Traffic: With Free Car Parking, and available Airport Transfer, you can avoid Mumbai's most epic commute.
- Budget-Friendly Bliss: Get all these perks without breaking the bank!
Book your stay at FabHotel Shivani Residency today and get ready to experience Mumbai in a whole new way. Let us be your sanctuary, your launchpad, and the place you leave your tired self behind as you explore!
Bangalore's BEST Independent House w/ ALL Meals Included!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly-formatted itinerary. This is a Mumbai-Mira Road-FabHotel-Shivani-Residency-Experience itinerary, and it's gonna be… well, it's gonna be a thing. Let's just say my meticulously planned travel plans tend to unravel like a particularly stubborn ball of yarn, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
The Grand (and Probably Slightly Chaotic) Mumbai Mission: A Chronicle of a FabHotel Stay
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Room Hunt (and Possibly Bed Bug Panic?)
- Morning (More like late-morning, since I’m not a morning person): Arrive at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSIA). The usual chaos. Crowds, screaming vendors, that distinct smell of… well, Mumbai. Let the adventure begin! (Deep breath, trying to channel my inner zen).
- Transportation: Cab to FabHotel Shivani Residency, Mira Road. (Booking experience went smoothly, thank god. Last time I tried to use a budget booking app in India, I ended up in a cockroach-infested hellhole. Lesson learned.). The ride itself? About an hour and a half of honking, weaving, and generally feeling like I was participating in a real-life video game. "Avoid the stray dog! Dodge the rickshaw! Survive the existential dread of traffic!"
- Afternoon: Arrival at FabHotel Shivani Residency. Check-in. "Okay, okay, be polite, be friendly, remember your passport." Initial impression of the hotel? Clean enough, I guess. The lobby looked a bit… sterile. Like, “Hospital waiting room” sterile. Let's hope the rooms are better.
- The Room Reveal: Cue dramatic music. The key card swipes… and… drumroll… the room. Not bad! Small, but hey, I'm not expecting the Taj Mahal. Clean sheets, air conditioning (Hallelujah! Mumbai heat is a beast). Bathroom? Functional, at least. Water pressure? Let's not go there. Now, time for the real test. Shudders I frantically checked the bed, pulling back the sheets, getting way too close, and then… nothing. No bed bugs. Crisis averted. For now.
- Lunch Debacle: Ordered room service. A paneer tikka masala and some rice. The masala? Glorious. The rice? Probably from last Tuesday. Still, I was starving from the travel, so I ate it anyhow. And felt a little bit sick later.
- Afternoon Sloth: The afternoon was claimed by jetlag induced nap-time. Woke up feeling groggy and questioning my life choices.
- Evening: Decided to brave the local street food (against my better judgment). Found a vendor selling what I think was Pav Bhaji. It was delicious, I'm pretty sure it may have murdered a few of my stomach lining cells. More importantly, the vibrant atmosphere of Mira Road was a total sensory overload in the best way possible.
Day 2: The Mira Road Hustle and Bustle (and the Search for Wi-Fi That Doesn't Suck)
- Morning: Woke up feeling okay. No bed bug bites (thank god). Breakfast at the hotel - an extremely questionable (and slightly rubbery) omelet. It felt more like a science experiment than a culinary masterpiece. The coffee, however, was strong enough to raise the dead.
- The Wi-Fi Saga: Spent the morning battling the hotel’s Wi-Fi. Which was, to put it kindly, a joke. It was so slow, that I felt like I was communicating via carrier pigeons. The constant buffering made me want to throw my laptop out of the window.
- Afternoon: Decided to be a "cultural tourist" (lol, me). Took an auto-rickshaw ride, or as I prefer to call it, the "Metal Death Trap Express." I saw temples and vibrant markets.
- Lost in Translation: Tried to order something in a local shop near the hotel, and the poor shopkeeper didn't understand a word. I just stared at the shop, looked like a crazy person, and I left empty-handed.
- Evening: More street food. This time, tried the vada pav. Almost choked on a chili. But hey, no regrets. Saw a street performer playing the sitar. Utterly mesmerizing. Felt a twinge of… something. Maybe it was just the masala, but it was the most authentic it got.
- The Night: Watched a Bollywood movie on my laptop (thank god for offline downloads!), feeling cozy in my air-conditioned cell. Briefly considered the existential nature of subtitles… and then fell asleep drooling.
Day 3: Farewell, Mira Road (and the Slight Fear of Leaving)
- Morning: The usual routine. Questionable omelet. Desperate attempts to connect to the internet. Packing. Saying goodbye to the bed bug patrol (just kidding… or am I?).
- Check-Out: Surprisingly smooth. Maybe it's because I didn't complain about the Wi-Fi. Or maybe they were just happy to get rid of me.
- Transportation: Airport bound! Another cab ride. Praying the driver doesn't try to take me on a scenic detour.
- Airport Debrief: Waiting for my flight. Feeling a mix of sadness (because I'm leaving), relief (because the heat is killer), and apprehension (because I have to face the real world). I already miss the chaos of the streets, the smell of the food, and the general feeling of being… somewhere.
- Post-Trip Thoughts: This experience? Messy, imperfect, and totally worth it. Would I recommend FabHotel Shivani Residency? Eh, it was fine. But it was in a good location, considering the alternatives. Would I go back to Mumbai? Absolutely. Because the memories of this journey, even the imperfect ones and those awful omelets, are what I'll cherish. More than the hotel stay. More than anything else. I'm not sure if that makes sense. But hey, nothing about this entire trip really made sense. And that's what made it great.
(Disclaimer: This itinerary is based on personal experience and might not be entirely factual. Don't sue me if everything doesn't go as planned. Also, pack some Pepto-Bismol.)
Delhi Airport's BEST Kept Secret: Hotel Almora Review!
So, FabHotel Shivani Residency... is it ACTUALLY a hidden gem, or just… hidden?
Okay, real talk? "Hidden gem" might be pushing it *slightly*. Let's just say it's… well, it's in Mira Road, so it’s geographically discreet, that's for sure. Finding it wasn't exactly a breeze. I had to navigate a maze of auto-rickshaws and bewildered locals. At one point, I thought I was heading straight into someone's living room. But hey, adventure! (Mostly just me sweating and clutching my suitcase.) As for a gem? Depends on your definition. It's *cheap* cheap. So, in Mumbai, where rent is officially made of pure gold dust, that alone might make it a glimmer in the rough. But sparkles? Let's get into it…
What's the vibe like at Shivani Residency? Does it scream "Instagrammable"?
Instagrammable? Honey, if your Insta theme is "Realistic Budget Travel," then yes, absolutely. Think clean-ish. Functional. Slightly dated, but in a "we've been here awhile" kind of way. The lobby had that slightly stale, but ultimately comforting, "been-there-done-that" scent of old air conditioning and… something else I can't quite place. My room? Surprisingly spacious! The bed didn't swallow me whole, which is always a win.The decor was, let's say, "efficient." The walls desperately needed a paint job but the view, well, it was a view of other buildings, mostly. But again, for the price, I wasn't expecting a panorama. It was functional. Like a good, slightly grumpy, old aunt.
Let's talk about the service. Were the staff saints or sinners?
Okay, this is where it gets interesting. The staff were… well, they were *there*. Not particularly effusive, not aggressively helpful. But they got the job done. Check-in was swift, even if the guy at the desk did seem to have other, more pressing matters on his mind. I needed extra towels after a torrential Mumbai downpour soaked me, and they appeared, eventually. With a slightly bewildered look from the delivery guy, as if I'd asked for the moon. Breakfast? Another story.
And the breakfast? Tell me everything! (Because breakfast is EVERYTHING.)
Okay, Breakfast. Breakfast. Breakfast… It’s a moment of truth, isn't it? I went down with high hopes, ready to feast on deliciousness, or at least something moderately substantial. The "breakfast buffet" was… compact. Very compact. Think a few sad-looking idlis, some suspiciously orange vada, and what appeared to be pre-packaged toast with a side of instant coffee. I'm not kidding, the coffee tasted straight from a pouch. The saving grace? The *parathas*. Fluffy, oily, and actually pretty good. I ate three. Shame on me, right? I think the cook looked a bit surprised at my enthusiasm. So, breakfast? Manage your expectations. It's more about sustenance than soul-satisfying. But hey, those parathas were pretty darn good, and probably worth the cheap rate alone.
What about the cleanliness? Is it an Indian nightmare fuel or manageable?
This is the million-dollar question, right? Look, it's Mumbai. Cleanliness is a spectrum, and Shivani Residency falls somewhere in the middle. My room was...decently clean. The sheets seemed fresh, and the bathroom, while basic, didn't scream "avoid at all costs." But, let's be honest, you're not going to find five-star luxury levels of sanitation. My biggest issue was the shower. The water pressure was a cruel joke, and the hot water was a fickle friend. But after a long day walking around, a luke warm shower is still better than no shower.. It’s something you *can* manage. Bring your own antibacterial wipes, just in case. And maybe invest in a good hair dryer, because the one in the room was about as powerful as a hummingbird's wings.
What's the location like for exploring Mumbai? Is it convenient or a pain?
Mira Road. Consider that your starting point. It's *technically* Mumbai, but it's a bit… removed. Getting into the city center involves a train ride, usually packed tighter than a can of sardines. The upside? The trains are a cultural experience in themselves! (Just watch your bag, people! Seriously, the crowds are intense). And the hotel is close to the railway station, which is very convenient. But be prepared for the commute. It's definitely not ideal if you want to be in the thick of things, running around south Mumbai at 6 am. But if you’re fine with a bit of travel, it's manageable. There's also plenty of local food stalls around the hotel.
Would you stay there again? Be brutally honest!
Okay, brutal honesty time. If I needed a cheap place to crash in Mumbai and didn't need to be in the city center constantly? Absolutely. For the price, you can't really complain. It's a functional, no-frills option. Especially if, like me, you're prioritizing saving money for, say, *actual experiences* like eating all the street food and not getting run over by a rickshaw. Also because I’m pretty broke. But if I had a little more wiggle room in my budget? I'd probably look for something a little closer to the action. But hey, for a last resort, or a quick night by the station? FabHotel Shivani Residency? It gets the job done. End rant.
And finally... the mosquito situation? Because Mumbai and mosquitoes... it's a thing.
Mosquitoes? Oh, they're *definitely* a thing. And Shivani Residency? Well, it's not like they're handing out mosquito nets like party favors. I recommend bringing your own repellent. I mean, I got a few bites, and those little buggers are itchy! And the buzzing at night? Forget it. But, again, I'm being nitpicky. I was in Mumbai, after all. Mosquitoes are practically part of the landscape. Just be prepared. Bring the spray. And maybe earplugs. You're welcome.

